Chapter 20: Boy Scouts? At Your Service!

The next day, we walked straight out of the cave and came upon an island. On the way of getting out, we all had a few problems to deal with such as the wolf incident.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!", my brother screamed and started to jump up and down. He always does that when he's scared to death.

"You harmonize well", Lashven said and laughed at my brother.

"How dare you make fun of me when there's a fierce looking she-wolf there?!", he yelled and now started to run around in circles.

I looked closely at the wolf my elder brother was talking and screaming about. Not only was the wolf a she-wolf, it was also the alpha female and it's the most beautiful wold I have ever looked at. I thought it was about to attack us all and rip our skins but the moment I focused on it's eyes, realization hit me.

It was crying.

Curiosity got the best of me and I turned on a tiny device which allows all agents to speak to anything that is related to nature.

"Please help me, dear humans. My son is hanging onto a branch which is about to break soon! If the branch breaks, I'm afraid he'll die!!", she cried and howled weakly.

I sent her a smile to let her know that everything is going to be fine.

"Her pup is in danger", I informed eveeyoyand pointed to where the pup is.

Without wasting another second, me and Kiara went to help the pup while Lashven and Viraj anna tried to calm down the she-wolf. Although Viraj anna was terrified of the she-wolf, he would never hesitate to give some help and support to it.

I tried to reach for the pup myself but my arms weren't long enough. My eyes started to get teary. I can't let this innocent pup to die. I tried again and again but I kept failing. I frustratingly rubbed my temples as I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, the branch broke a little and the pup almost fell. My eyes widen at the sight and I panicked.

After much thinking, I've got an idea. I told Kiara to reach out for the pup instead. I will hold her legs and she'll try her best to save it. She quickly nodded and we got into our position. In the count of 3, me and my babygirl saved the scared pup and returned it to it's lovely mother. The pup happily licked it's mother while it's mother gave the pup many hugs and kisses.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! May the Moon Goddess bless your kind heart", the she-wolf cried happily.

I winked at the wolveyand showed the both of them a heart with my fingers. They smiled in return.

~♡♡♡~

The island is very big and spacious. There are a few coconut trees planted here and basically just sand everywhere. I mean there are rocks as well but the rocks on the island is very plain and simple. It didn't quite catch my attention like The Crysllo Cave did. Just boring and usual rocks that you can find on the roadside too.

"Great. I thought that this was going to be easy but here we are, stranded on a fucking island!", I groaned loudly.

"Language!", Lashven said and rolled his eyes.

Nice, now I'm getting a headache because of him. I could call for backup but later I might have to answer many questions. Life is a torture!

"I could build us a boat with Lashven to get away from here", my elder brother suggested. Finally, a person who actually has a knowledgeable brain joined the live chat!

"How...are you going to build a boat without the manual?", Kiara asked. Oh right. We don't have manual to instruct us on what to do. I forgot. I take back my words about Viraj anna.

"We can do it without the manual, Kiara. We went for Boy Scouts before", Viraj anna answered. Okay, nevermind! Viraj anna deserves that compliment.

"Then, get to work!", I instructed, both Lashven and Viraj anna.

They replied to me with a salute and started to build a boat for us to go home and away from this danger zone.