Chapter 16: Suspicious Vibes Turned On

I hate everyone.

"I have an announcement!", my appa happily clapped in order to get everyone's attention.

This cannot be good.

"We're going camping!", both of my parents said at the same time and cheered like they had just graduated or something.

Oh, wow! I wonder what we are going to be doing there. Is getting eaten by a lion included in the package? If it is, how much do I have to pay to get me the pass card for this camping shit?

"Yeak, sick!", Viraj said and bumped his fist with my mother.

I think I'm about to get sick right after camping. Hold on, why did my own dad suggested this? It wouldn't be weird if my mum did it but dad?

Seriously.

Something seems odd to me. I smell and sense danger. It'll probably be best if I keep an eye on Viraj anna during this weird camping thing that my parents came up with.

"Is... everyone coming?", I asked and they both nodded in unison.

Hmm... interesting. Very interesting...

If everyone is going, then I should keep a close eye on Lashven. Since Kiara is my babygirl, I'm going to have to look after her as well. Something really weird is happening and as an agent who's been for full-time training and quite experienced because of the years I've been doing this job, I don't like it.

"Cool. What should we pack?", Lashven asked.

"Lashven, there's no need for that. We've already packed everything up in the RV we just bought", my dad answered.

RV? Then, what's the need of camping when a RV is almost similar to a house? I'm getting bad vibes.

I looked at my brother and his expressions were displeased just as much as I am. Since when we're my parents that nice until they would pack our clothes for me and my brother especially for my cousins? If they wouldn't do it for us, why would they do it for them? Also, why are they being nice so sudden?

I purposefully glanced at Lashven and found him frowning.

What's the reason for that sad face of his? I mean...I understand my brother disliking this idea but Lashven? I've never seen him frown and this is my first time. Is it because his parents would be joining us or he just hates camping?

So many questions but I'm about to get my answers soon enough.

♡♡♡♡♡

I sat in the RV right behind three people as in Lashven, Kiara and Viraj anna. Kiara was sitting on Lashven and playing with his hair while my brother was reading a novel based on thriller.

I looked back and forth at my relatives and parents then my cousins and my elder brother. I'm secretly checking for any changed expressions, movements...just anything! That frown that I saw on Lashven's face meant something. It surely did. I know I'm getting close but it's not close enough.

Since I saw no changes, I pretended to fall asleep. If one of the adults took my bait, I can plan on who to save and call for backup if really needed.

Just as I closed my eyes, I heard whispering. It was my dad and Mrs Krishav. I quickly put on a small mega speaker that was given to me by my agency in my ears so that I could listen to them clearly. The RV is too noisy with everyone talking about random stuff but with my mega speaker, I can easily get pass the unwanted noise.

"You did good, Aarav", Mrs Krishav spoke.

"I'd do anything to kill that mutt", my dad said and I could feel a smirk forming on his face. Who is he talking about? Is it Viraj?

"It's been so long since I've seen Lashven's scared look and blood on his body. I can finally trash him during the camp", Mrs Krishav smiled.

"Same. That stupid Radha girl keeps getting in my way!", he whisper-yelled. "But now, nothing's going to stop me. She'll be too distracted with Kiara that she wouldn't notice if both her brother and cousin are missing from the campsite. By the time she notices, they'll be dead", my father said then, high fived Mrs Krishav.

Fuck.

I took out the small mega speaker from my ears as I've heard more than enough. None of this will happen. Not on my watch. As long as I'm still alive and breathing, I won't let those disgusting humans with absolutely no moral values to even touch my elder brother and my crush.

♡♡♡♡♡

After reaching to the campsite, all of the children were ordered to do camping chores. Lashven and Kiara had to collect some wood for us to make fire, Viraj anna needs to clean the campsite because it is a little bit dirty with spider webs while I have to put up the tents for everyone.

I may seem relaxed on the outside but my mind is like a maze. I'm trying to figure out how to prevent all of this from happening.

Plan A: Distract everyone and drag the activities for a longer time.

It's nice but not that effective.

Plan B: I could call Githa and ask her to stop by and that will atleast stop my father from doing his already planned actions. I then can focus on Lashven and save him.

However, Githa lives far away from us. It will take her atleast 4-5 hours to get here. So, plan B is not going to work. If not, I could just combine plan A and B to make my plan C.

Plan C: Ask Kiara to distract everyone and I'll bring the boys far away from the camp. After that, Illtask Githa to call Viraj anna and talk to him for hours. Later, I will give a really dumb excuse to the adults and bring Kiara to the place we are all at.

That idea isn't bad! Great job, Agent Radha. Now, I just have to carry out plan C without messing up.

Unexpectedly, someone had bumped into me with a large branch of a tree. My back ached and I whimpered in pain. Irritated, immediately picked up a long and thick twig and started playfully hitting the person who did it.

"Lashven, you jerk!".

"I had a question to ask", he answered and acted like he was being in pain from my playful beatings.

"You could've just tapped on my shoulder instead of giving me a back ache!", I yelled at him and rolled my eyes at his stupidity. He ignored my words like they were nothing and continued to speak.

Next time, I'll make sure he gets a back ache and it'll be because I threw big rocks on his muscular back!

"Do you know if you add me and you, it equals to three?", he asked. Is he stupid or something?

"Wtf, Lashven?! You and me equals to two", I said. Did he sleep during all of his maths classes? Even a preschooler now's that 1 + 1 is 2.

He shook his head and laughed at me, indirectly telling me that I'm wrong.

Okay, maths genius. Ask this question to Siri and find out the answer on your own. The entire universe would agree with me and say the same answer; 2.

"You + me + forever = 3", he smiled and my heard skipped a beat.

D-did he just say that him and I equals to forever?

That was real smooth. Wow, now he's flirting with me through maths equations. Although maths is my enemy, this equation created by him is pretty good. Maybe I should learn to step up my flirting games too. However, before I do that, I should focus on how to open up to him.

I hate everything.