Chapter 26: I Am Not ❎ The Same Ol' Gal~

"Aww, you've grown so big and you look so mature, boy!", Mrs Krishav boomed. Akarsh smiled widely at my aunt and I gagged in my mind.

Great, the woman who wants to kill her son is teamed up with the man who used to rape me exactly 5 years ago when he was a boy who used to wear glasses and have adorable freckles. I am very uncomfortable with the situation I'm in.

"Radha, darling", Mrs Krishav cooed. "Why don't you sit down and have a nice chat with Akarsh? Kiara seems like she wants to play with her best friend. Go and have a fun time together", she smiled and I forced one back for her.

Of course. I should've known that the villain would suggest me to talk to the guy I've been hating for five years straight and have been punching my blue punching bag for training while imagining his face on it so that when I meet him later on, I can help him to end up on the hospital bed and suffer just like the way I suffered years ago because of his douchebag attitude. How disrespectful of him.

Not wanting to create a scene, I simply shrugged and went to take a seat. Akarsh followed behind me but took a set opposite of me.

"So....", he started. I rolled my eyes and decided to scroll on my social media, Instagram. This motherfucker thinks he can talk to me like we're somewhat friends and act as if raping me was nothing? Hell nah. This bitch needs to pay for his doings.

"You've changed into a more beautiful woman after 5 years", he tried again. How much of a loser are you trying to be?

"And you're still the same douchebag evne after 5 years", I said, clicking my tongue in anger and frustration.

I look at him for a split second to show him the amount of hatred I have for him deep inside then I went back to my phone. He nodded and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. If he thought I was going to go easy on him, he's stupid. Sucks to be him. He shouldn't have messed with me and treated me like absolute crap.

"Radha!", I heard Lashven scream. My face quickly changed from my mean resting face to a smiling one.

"I've got cookies!", he said and sat really close to me, our shoulders brushing against each others.

He fed me the cookie that looks like an ice cream and I took a small bite from it. After that, he ate the remainder of the cookie and my eyes grew big because he was doing this in public. He licked his fingers like the other day and we both laughed at the memory.

Lashven put down the tray of cookies on the glass table for the guests to take and enjoy. He stood up and pulled me by the arm, taking me awha from the crowd.

Thank Lord Krishna and Radha for getting me out of there. Good riddance.

He led me upstairs to his room and I knew where this was going. Before I could say anything, we are already in his room and my hips are pinned by his hands to the wall of his dressing closet. His eyes were staring at mine intensely and I gave a faint whimper in response. I innocently smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Missed me already?", I ask and giggled. Lashven took my arms away from him and pinned them above my head with a strong grip in one hand. He leaned towards me and I could feel his hard abs on my tummy. A blush crept up it's way to my cheeks as I felt them.

"Yes", he answered and gave me a kiss on my forehead. The kiss was hot just like the temperature of my body right now. I might have a high fever and need to seek a doctor but I don't mind if Lashven's the one giving me it.

"Can I take you out tommorow, babe?", he asked and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I feel so lucky to be called as his. I hugged him in excitement and wrapped my legs around his torso. He held my legs for support.

"Yes! Thank you, baby", I said in the crook of his neck. Lashven jerked away from me and began to chuckle a lot.

"Babe, you are breathing on my neck and it's tickling me", he said, still laughing.

"Shut up!", I ordered and playfully smacked his forehead with the front of my palm.

"You're so adorable when you become angry", he complimented and kisses the top of my head.

Now, I know why my elder brother doesn't take me seriously when I'm mad and always calls me a 12-years-old kid although I've turned into an adult. Understandable, have a good day.