Chapter 7: Love In The Closet ❤️

I gasped lightly when his words sent tingles to my entire body.

"Lash--".

"What if I told you that I have the urge to kiss you right now?", he asked. My eyes widened at his question.

Is he aware of what he's asking?

He pulled me even closer to him and made sure that there's no place for me to run to before answering him. My eyes then kept eyeing the door knob, thinking of a way to unlock the door and run to wherever my feet takes me. Lashven followed my gaze and decided to lean his back on the door. Now, there's really no escape for me.

"Have you been kissed before?", he asked. I nodded and looked to the ground. My fingers started fidgeting with each other nervously and my heart was beginning to race. That question of his had caught me off guard.

"You haven't had your first kiss, have you?", he asked with a smirk plastered on his face and his arms loosely crossed. I bite down on my lips hardly.

How did he know? Is it really bad if I hadn't gotten my first kiss?

He chuckled and said, "Damn, Radha. I didn't know you were innocent". His smirk widened as he continued to look me in the eyes.

"I'm just....waiting for the right person. Things like this just matter to me the most", I muttered under my breath.

"It seems to me that you have found him", he said and I raised a brow in confusion.

"Who?".

"Me", he replied and pulled me by the wrist. Our lips only a step away from touching. The air between us is so intense. If I couldn't control my anxiety, I would've passed out from being too nervous.

Lashven bend his head a little and closed his eyes. He kissed me real good to remind me who is my first kiss. When his eyes opened, his eyebrows knitted together.

"That was not your lips", he said.

"I know", I giggle with a smile on my face.

"That was your fingers, wasn't it?", he questioned.

"Yep!", I answered and playfully winked at him. I then pushed him away with all of my strength from the door. I successfully unlocked the door and ran out of there.

"I WILL BE YOUR FIRST KISS, RADHA! IT WILL BE A KISS WHICH WOULD ONLY MAKE YOU CRAVE FOR MORE!!!", he yelled to me.

"YOU MAKE GREAT JOKES, LASHVEN!", I yelled back.

But....

I stopped running.

Could it be that he wasn't joking?

Even if he wasn't joking, I can't give him what he wants. Not now not ever.