Chapter 17: Agent Radha & Kiara 💜

"Okay, babygirl. Do you understand?", I ask.

"Yes!", she cutely nodded. "You want me to distract the pigs so you can enjoy your time with Red", she giggled.

Maybe I shouldn't have told her the plan using The Angry Birds movie style. However, I bet she understands because come on, every kid I've known has watched this movie. Kids might not understand it but they certainly do enjoy it. Kiara surely must've watched this movie because even as a teenager myself, I have watched it for about 10 times.

Later, Kiara stood up on her toes and pecked me a kiss on my cheek.

"You seem worried, akka", she pouted. "Don't worry, I watched the movie", she giggled. "I know how it goes", she whispered and winked at me.

This is why I absolutely love her. Well, she is my babygirl for a bunch of reasons.

Then, I put on my black sunglasses to look cool like I always do. That's self-confidence right there!

"Let's do this", I said to Kiara and winked at her back. We both smiled wickedly at each other. Time to be heroines in disguise.

~♡~

We are all sitting around the campfire on a log. My mom decided to tell us a story. Not just any story but a scary story. Somebody's going to piss their pants tonight.

"They called him the Sawyer. Why? That is because he loves killing people with a saw but at the same time, he was also a lawyer. One stormy and windy night, Sawyer came to this exact same place and walked around with his saw as always. Suddenly, he heard a faint calling.

'Will you open up my heart and kill me with your saw?', the voice asked and for the very first time, Sawyer was afraid and his body was shivering in fear.

The voice said the words again but more angrier and deep. Suddenly, Sawyer heard footsteps. Sawyer wanted to turn back and run but he didn't want to be known in his neighborhood as a scaredy cat. He then stepped closer to the mysterious person and.....

BOOM!

He was never seen ever again. Until someone had saw him in the place we are currently camping. He might even be watching us from afar or standing right beside you now", my mum said and ended the story.

That was the most boring horror story I've heard in my entire life. I could tell that Kiara felt the same as she was trying her best to stay awake and not fall asleep.

As expected, someone did piss their pants and it just so happens to be my elder brother, Viraj. My brother is like a child in a man's body. No lie. Lashven seems fine but by the looks of him clinging onto Kiara, he's terrified.

Is anyone going to announce that my mum is a terrible storytime teller? No one? That sucks.

"I NEED TO PEE!", Kiara screamed and teared up a little.

"Kiara, you can pee in the rv", her mum said but Kiara didn't listen. Atta girl!

"You might hear my pee sounds", she whined.

My dad faked a gag sound when he heard Kiara. When everyone was distracted by my babygirl, I quietly asked both Lashven and Viraj anna to follow me without making a slight noise to not get caught. After I got to the middle of nowhere, I went back to the campfire to bring Kiara along with me. As I got there, I saw the adults getting drowsy which is actually good because it means that they're totally out due to Kiara's annoying whines.

This plan is going way more better than I expected.

I carried Kiara in my arms and ran to my brother and Lashven as secretly as possible. Once we were back together, we all ran to where our feet took us. I haven't told the both of them on why we are on the run. To be honest, I'm not sure why the both of them even followed me but I'm glad they did. Maybe they sense that something wrong was about to happen.

I didn't think much on how to explain to the boys that they were so close to becoming dead bodies. No, I shouldn't talk about this. What if they try to commit suicide after I say that? It's better I be quiet about this. I don't want to hurt them or make them more depressed.

~♡~

At last, we got away from everyone and lost ourselves in a beautiful place with a mesmerizing scenery. Finally, I put Kiara down and fell backwards on the grassy land that was filled with dandelions. I played on the ground by making snow angels. More like making dandelion angels. Haha.

My plan C is working out quite well. Viraj anna is on the phone with his girlfriend, talking about random stuff and sharing a few personal moments with each other. Kiara is busy playing with the poddle puppies that appeared out of nowhere. Meanwhile, Lashven is heading right towards me at the moment.

He lay beside me without my permission. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know, I'm not surprised that you found a fantastic place like this, Radha. This place is as beautiful as you", he said and I smacked him by the arm.

"Shut the fuck up!", I mumbled to him.