Chapter 21: Every Single Touch Of Yours 💋

After the boys had built their separate boats, which I don't understand for what exact reason. Can't they just build one boat? This isn't a goddamn competition and there's no prize to claim. Nevertheless, we're going to drown no matter what because apparently their 'boat', isn't even a boat to begin with. It is two timber rafts that will kill us all since this raft is made out of logs. How on Earth are ordinary logs going to carry our weights on water? I can already imagine the news hottest headline.

'3 teenagers and a kid ahd drowned in the ocean. A witness informed us that these modern people used a traditional boat and we suspect that they drowned because of that. This is me, Clarity Vogue, reporting about the recent news. Goodnight'.

"Can someone explain to me on why the 'boat' is not a boat but just something the two of you put together using logs?", I ask, still not believing my eyes.

"Sis, we're in the middle of nowhere. We're not in a factory or whatsoever that could build us our own personal boat", he said, spitting out only facts to me.

Ugh, I hate it when he does that. It reminds me of my stepdad. Out of all the traits, Viraj anna just had to take that trait from dad. Out of all traits! Gosh. If life were a human, he or she would be laughing at me right now.

Maybe I should've called for backup. Atleast we'd have a ride in our agency's private jet.

I groaned in defeat and said, "Fine. However, if we die at some point, I'm blaming you for my death". Viraj anna gave me his 'so done' look and got on the raft he made. Lashven followed my brother's movements and sat on his self-made raft.

Yay, choosing time? So exciting!! On another note, being totally sarcastic about the part where this is very exciting too! Omg, my thoughts were so funny, I forgot to laugh. Oops.

I'm going on Lashven's raft. Not only because I secretly want to join his raft in the beginning itself but the reason is also related to me not wanting to be together with my brother. Being with my brother is exactly like being with my father. I don't want that. If I die, I'll die with Lashven and that doesn't sound completely bad. Well, excluding the dying part, it might sound slightly better.

"Akka, I want to sit with Viraj anna. Please sit with Lashven Anna for me. Lashven Anna bores the life out of me", my babygirl pleaded and cutely pouted to me. I nodded and smiled at her.

That was what I planned out earlier anyway.

Her eyes shined brightly and she jumped in tiny out of happiness. She ran towards Viraj anna's raft and sat at the front. Then, she played with the water and kept splashing it back into the ocean. Cute as always.

After that, I walk with quick steps to Lashven's raft and shyly sat in front of him. How does Lashven bores the heck out of Kiara while I find him interesting every single day? Something's wrong with Kiara.

"We're going on a trip to our favorite home, that's it. Rowing boats all night. Our adventure time", Kiara sang out loud.

With that, the boys began to paddle and we slowly started to move away from the hellhole. I'm still unsure on how they carved the big and thick logs into 2 sets of paddles. I'll just consider the four of us as lucky and not assume that one of us has an obsession with knifes like a serial killer.

Nope, I'm already suspecting my brother.

I let out a long yawn and then decided to lay on the raft and fall asleep. It's been really tiring for me since I had no sleep at all because I needed to save four humans, including myself, from the reincarnated Satan and his wife as in my stepdad and my crazy aunt. My eyes involuntarily closed and my mind started to play a few steamy scenes with Lashven.

Of course, it's always Lashven or that real father of mine whom I dread till this very day. No one else would ever bother me in my mind other than the both of them. Always a battle between love and hate. It never ends.

"Are you seriously going to sleep and leave all the hardwork to me?", Lashven asks me.

"You seem to be doing pretty fine on your own", I shrugged, my eyes still closed and my mind is as chill as a cucumber.

"Still, it's really not fair of you to sleep right in front of me, looking so beautiful and not let me touch you", he groaned and continued to paddle faster to express his frustration.

I clicked my tongue and replied, "I never said you can't touch me". I smiled widely and put my arms behind my head to act as a pillow to get more comfortable.

"Just try to not get caught, moron. We're cousins after all", I smirked and challenged him. Then, I finally opened my eyes to look at him and sit up with my smirk still displayed on my face. I pulled him by his collar and purposefully got him to be close with me.

"Touch me as you please, Lashven", I whispered and kissed him at the corner of his left eye. His eyes blinked out of shock and his lips twitched a little.

Someone's trying his best to hide his smile.

"What's with the surprised look?", I laughed. "I'm 18. I can do and say whatever I want", I smiled with my teeth. After that, Lashven handed over the paddles to me and closed the small bit of distance between us.

Hold on, did he just put me to work? This fructose jerk!

With lots of confidence that he's being extra sneaky, he gently grabbed my cheeks. Thinking he was about to kiss me with his soft lips in which I was totally wrong. His eyes gazed at my collarbone. He then sucked on it long and hard, enough to leave a beautiful hickey there.

Great, the one time I forgot to bring my makeup for situations like this, he decided to make me known to the world as his. Plus, I'm a secret agent. I'm not even supposed to be known!

"You little fucker", I hissed at him. I stopped paddling and wanted to push him off me but all of a sudden, he grabbed my neck and held a wicked smile.

"Not so fast, Radha", he said and brushed over the hickey that he's overly proud of with his thumb. "You allowed me to touch you". He blew his chilly breath right towards the hickey on me, causing me to feel slightly shiverish.

"Just paddle and I'll handle the rest", he added. Embarrassed at my own bold offer, I just did as told.

He smiled at my obedience.

"Good girl", he said and patted my exposed shoulder. His hands were just as cold as his breath, resulting in giving me yet another freezy feeling.

Now, the perfect thing to do is reward me or atleast that is what I expected from him. Instead, he rewarded me with something I least expected.

He had splashed a big amount of the sky blue and sparkling looking ocean water at me.

I remained calm and I forced a smile as he laughed loudly at my wet figure. I rolled my eyes and tossed the paddles back to him. He caught the paddles and began yo row his stupid raft back.

Oh, he's laughing now but not when we get back home. He may think that my smile held no meaning but when it comes to plotting a revenge, my smile always holds a thousand meanings in it.

What can I say? When you decided to mess around with fire, you'll get burned, Mr Frosty Blizzard.

Fire can undoubtedly melt ice.