Chapter 34: Old Friends 🥰🥰

"I thought you said I'll be the last person that you'd give a piggyback ride", I said but it came out like a question instead.

"I said you'd be the last person, not that it's the last time", he smiled.

Now, we are walking....well Lashven is actually doing the walking to the nearest arcade while I am just chilling on his back. It didn't take long for me to convince him to do this nor did it take long for me to annoy the living hell out of him just like the last time. For me, it's fun to ride on someone's back and it reminded me that I'm still a kid anyway so, I'm allowed to want to do kids stuff. This may sound weird of me to say but Lashven is too comfy and it would be a waste to not even hold his hand.

"Do you find my back interesting?", he asks. A blush crept up to my face but I pushed it down immediately.

"W-why did you ask?".

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that you would jump at any chance to get on my back", he teased, his smirk getting wider at each word.

He's playing games with me, isn't he? Okay then, I don't see a problem in this becoming a multiplayer round.

"Your back is too sexy to be ignored, Lashven. I can't help it", I whispered sensually in his ear.

This made him shiver rather in a good way and I knew my actions succeeded effortlessly by pushing him to the edge. If I were to trigger his emotions once more, I'm sure that there'll be a hailstorm soon, lol.

Guess I still got it.

I'm starting to think that those hours of flirting classes are beginning to sound useful and not to mention, worth it. After my comment, Lashven was awfully quiet and I thought of why not tease him about that as well. Childish, I agree. However, I'll be laughing a lot in the end.

"Why are you so quiet, Lashven? Do I make you somewhat....nervous?" I ask and giggled softly. Before he could even utter a word, I brought my hot lips onto his earlobe, starting to kiss and suck on it in a very loving manner. His almost silent moans didn't go unnoticed.

"Y-yes".

"Yes what, Lashven?", I questioned him but to my displease, I didn't get an answer.

After letting out an annoying low groan, I look at him with furious eyes at his side profile. I secretly smirk to myself before placing two fingers on his nipple, twisting it hard. He mumbled out a curse word when I flicked the now abused nipple.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer", I said and continued to play with his other nipple.

"I'm not answering anythi--ohhh god!", he moaned as I twisted his nipple midway of his sentence.

"Wrong answer. Come on, say it".

"Yes, baby". I smile in amusement and kissed him on the cheek then started swinging my legs like a kid.

Suddenly, Lashven changed our positions by pulling my collar and making me to face him. This is no longer a piggyback ride. Piggyfront ride, perhaps? I could feel the buldge in his pants and all I could do is cover my mouth with my hands in shock.

Crap, did I do that? Damn, he's as hard as a rock.

I scratched my neck nervously and smiled slightly at him.

Yeah, I definitely did that. Whoops!

"Now, look at what you've done to me", he said, pressing my body more into his to feel it. A blush made it's way to my cheeks and sadly, I had no power to push it away this time.

This stupid idiotic jerk must've forgotten that I have eyes to see because if he didn't, he wouldn't have been demonstrating it right now!

"Sounds like a you problem to me", I laughed and jumped off him. Cheekily, I stuck my tongue out at him and begin to run the remaining metres left to reach the arcade. I could hear him shouting and running after me but I couldn't care less.