Chapter 37: Baby, I'm Yours 💘

My hands fell straight onto the leather steering wheel, feeling the smoothness of it. My eyes wandered all around the car's interior and admired each and every feature. The interior was covered in bright red while the exterior was a really shiny silver. The car is really appealing and most definitely aesthetic which makes me not regret spending thousands of ringgit for this small car.

"You like it that much, huh?".

"I mean....I guess. Eh, it's alright". But secretly, I loved it very much.

The next minute, I immediately drove the both of us all around the area. I opened the car windows to feel the cool breeze and it felt nicer than I thought it would be.

All this time, I sat only at the passenger's seat. Wishing to feel the amazing adrenaline while driving. After I stepped on the brakes and parked my car in an empty parking lot, I took a moment to feel my car again. It just feels like I've achieved something.

Okay, who am I kidding? I obviously achieved my driver's license.

"You're in love".

"Excuse me, what?".

"With the car, dummy", he said with a sly smirk. Ohhhh, the car.

"It's just a car", I said then shrugged it off.

"You know, there is a similarity between me and the car". He took off his seatbelt and leaned in closer to my ear. I had this urge to push him away but I also want to listen to what he has to say.

I turned to look at him and I regret doing so because now our faces are only inches apart. Great.

"Haiyooo, just tell me the answer already".

"You can ride us both". Wow, what an amazing universal fact I didn't know.

He kissed me gently on the bridge of my nose and then mumbled something about my beauty. I don't get how do I look beautiful to him. After all, I'm only wearing a black oversized sweatshirt with loose long sleeves that is tucked in a black solid high waist wide leg jeans. Pffffttt! Obviously, I know I am the definition of gorgeous. He should've said it louder instead of mumbling it. Just sayin'.

He used a strong grip on my collar and twirled it around with his middle finger just to pull it down and expose my left shoulder to his lustful eyes. His lips trailed wet kisses all over it up until my neck. My hands held onto my seatbelt for support yet that one and only support was taken away from me once he had unbuckled it. Without wasting anymore time, he got on top of me and begin to devour my lips and eat a whole. My arms gently wrapped around his neck to pull his body closer to mine but my privilege to do that was soon taken away right after he had handcuffed my hands behind the headrest of the driver's seat. I could do something about it but I'd rather have my partner be the one in charge. It's a hot kink of mine in which I'm very proud to have.

Leaving my lips, a string of saliva was attached to both of our tongues before it had fell straight onto my chin. I was left in a total panting mess yet an attempt to tease him was still made.

Just one word. To make him lose it. To forget his own common sense. One word only....

"Krishav".

I could see him taking out something but my brain wasn't in the right mind to process what that thing is. I felt my jeans and underwear come off and I waited patiently for what he was about to do. Lashven then spit onto his hands and moved not one, not two but THREE fingers inside of me. My head was thrown back into the headrest of my seat when I felt my walls caving in on his fingers. The rhythm of his fingers began to pick up the pace and I tried to match the speed by moving my hips along. Little did I know, his way of fucking was so much more different than what I thought it would be.

"LASHVEN!".

I could feel it. Vibrating inside of me. The more I feel it on me, the more I need it.

Mmmhh.....ohhh fuck!

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Come to think of about it, why was Maths invented? Okay, so the thing is 1+1=2 and 2-1=1. Then, how the fuck does this simple maths turn into a whole entire equation; 3x+9=10y+3-2x ?! Hello, Mathematics! I don't care about your stupid breakups. Literally even Science got traumatized by listening to your numerous amount of X's, that even Science has maths now! Oh, and did I mention about the angle of depression? Like why am I learning about depression in a subject that will put me into a coma anytime-- ohhhhhh, because MATHS gives depression! Makes sense. Hold on....am I understanding maths?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Are you sore? I bet you're sore. I know you're sore. Did I ask you if you're sore?", Lashven rambled on his words.

My grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Deyh, I will literally unlock your car door on purpose, kick you off with my foot, watch you as you get hit by a truck and die if you don't SHUT THE HELL UP!", I warned, staring into his soul.

"Wow.... that's hot! Would you mind saying it again? Would you mind not saying it again? Because if you mind saying it again, I'm still going to bug you about it. However, if you don't mind, that's a different story. Here is the reason! If you don't mind, I would recommend you to do it in a sexual tone. Not like a request, it's more like a must---".

I smacked the honk of my car with my clenched fist. "OH, HARE KRISHNA! STOP TALKING!!".