Chapter 27: ❤️Love❤️ 🆚 💔Hate💔

"Hello there! Welcome to Cookie Topia where only the best food are served to our wonderful customers", the lady smiled and showed us the way into the restaurant.

When he asked me if he could take me out, I didn't expect that it'll be at a fancy restaurant. A really fancy one at that since all of the customers here are wearing costly suits and dresses. My heartbeats increased ridiculously fast as anxiety hits me hard and made me feel insecure on how I dressed compared to them. I looked at myself and bite my lips nervously. I don't belong in an area filled with crazy rich billionaires.

I tugged on Lashven's arm and pleaded him through my eyes to simply take us to another fancy restaurant like KFC, McDonalds or even Pizza Hut! However, he didn't get a clue on what I'm trying to say. He smiled and brought me into the restaurant. I tried to make him stop but he is just too strong for me so, I went along with it.

I start to wonder on how I can take down the most wanted and dangerous Mafia gang leader ever yet I can't stop Lashven by one pull. Did these days in Mr Krishav's house made me a little bit weaker or was it because I've fallen in love harder? Can love even make you weak? I mean, it does make you go weak in the knees......and I'm going out of topic again! Maybe I wasn't using much strength on him because he's my boyfriend. It's either that or this just proves that my gym workout routine isn't really working out. Haish, my brain and it's dad jokes like puns.

Now, how do I get out of this area? Why can't we have a simple first date instead of this? His efforts are great and would probably impress many girls but I'd rather take up on simple stuff. Even giving me a teddy bear on my first date would make me smile. Just because he had once said that impossible is my name, it doesn't me I'm actually impossible to impress though. Just give me a rose that costs RM1 and I'll be ready to become your faithful wife.

"Do you like it here?", Lashven asks, a hint of joy found in his handsome eyes.

"I um...I don't want to disappoint you or anything but can we maybe go to a playground or something?", I ask. He looks at me confused as ever. I waited for him to tell me how ungrateful I was being and so on but he smiled and stood up.

"I think I saw a singing cafe not too far away from here", he said and held his hand out for me to take."It's a date, babe. If one of us isn't enjoying, how would it be a proper date?", he asked and chuckled lightly.

I took his hand and stood up from my seat too. He kissed me on my temple and we both walked out of the restaurant happily.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Now, this is home. A singer, singing his heart out to the audience. People drinking their favourite drink in the cafe. Waiters and waitresses who seem to be really sweet and friendly. Overall, a wonderful singing cafe also know as, Toffee Love.

Lashven and I took our seats at the front table that is meant for two people. We ordered our food and drinks then started a small talk.

"So, why do you like me?", I ask him and pushed my hair behind my ear, already heating up from my own question.

Lashven was just about to answer me but he stopped when a certain someone grabbed his collar hardly then gave him a punch in the eye, making his eye turn red and swollen.

"What the hell, man!".

"You're with my girlfriend", Akarsh said through gritted teeth and is born ready to hit my boyfriend once more.

What the shit is actually happening? I'm not and never was Akarsh girlfriend.

I'm Lashven's girl. Only his!

I slammed the table and screamed at Akarsh, "I am not your girlfriend, douchebag!". I could easily tell he was stalking me. Akarsh smirked and showed Lashven the faded scars on my body. I panicked and looked at Akarsh in worry. Is he really going to----

"Then explain the scars I gave you when we were fucking each other", he said, smiling wickedly. My heart dropped after he said those words. How dare he shows up to my first date, tell a bunch of lies and say that the scars on my body is because we fucked each other in the past?! Unbelievable.

I hung my head low. I couldn't tell Lashven that I am the second best agent or how Akarsh was once my mission. I can't even tell him that this guy that claims to be my boyfriend had raped me 5 years ago because I'm not supposed to reveal my missions either unless they're a secret agent too.

People were already gossipping on how I'm such a slut, a girl who deserves nothing and just comments about me that are really spiteful. The boys argued with each other and threw a few hits. The singer was too shocked to sing anymore and there was so much tension in the air.

Since I couldn't take anymore of this bullshit, I angrily walked out of the acfe with hot tears running down my cheeks and ending up on my shirt. I called out for a taxi and went home as soon as possible.

It was supposed to be a day worth remembering but it ended up being a day worth of taking a pill to have amnesia. What a disaster.

Is this a sign telling me indirectly that I'm not meant to be in love with someone or is this sign telling me that I'm a horrible mistake and would create chaos wherever I go and whatever I do?

Are all those spiteful comments about me true? It can't be...right?

Gosh, my head hurts by thinking about everything. Again, I wished me and Lashven met under different circumstances. Too bad that wish can't be fulfilled as we have already met under this circumstances. I feel like life is being too hard on me.

What did I even do to deserve this much pain? The pain is so heavy, I'm afraid that I won't be able to carry it anymore.

You deserve nothing.