Chapter 24: Say You Love Me, Lashven 🌹💞

I grabbed a handful of his fluffy hair and deepened our kiss. I felt Lashven smile in between our kisses and I was overjoyed at his reaction. I find that part about him so cute.

We both finally broke our kiss as we were both breathless and needed to catch some air. Slowly, Lashven moved to my ear then fanned his hot breath into it, making me to get goosebumps.

"Don't you ever cousin-zone me again", he chuckled, sending a tickling feeling in my ear. I giggled softly in reaction.

No no no! I'm not supposed to.....argh! My body has already been seduced by him. I will not let him win. I'll fight for my rights.

"You have no say in this considering you just harassed me", I protested.

"It is not sexual harassment when both partners are enjoying themselves", he smirked and had his eyes fully aimed at my neck. The next thing I knew, he sucked on my neck and bite it hard every five seconds.

Oh, come on! The hickey on my collarbone is barely gone and now, he's making another one?

I couldn't help but moan and scream out loud as he started to place his second love mark on me in a faster pace. Not to mention, he was placing it on where my pulse is. I'm so glad that I have soundproof walls in my private fitting room.

Oh my lord! It feels so good.

I might need to wash myself with holy water later. My eyes rolled up in pleasure once he sucked real hard on my skin. This freaking little devil. I let out a deep breath just when he finished doing his thing.

"You...need to stop....doing that!", I warned, puffing and blowing. Clearly tired from our short hot make-up session. All of this is because I cousin-zoned him. Why must he make me crave for his touch every single day but he doesn't show any sign that he likes me? Maybe he does show it but I just can't seem to tell....

He tapped lightly on my cheek, noticing I was almost about to pass out any time. I tried my best to keep my eyes open and not fall into a blackhole due to Lashven captivating me with his seductive ways.

"You look like you got hit by a train", he joked and began to undress drunk me from my lehenga.

I would've pushed him off or say something sarcastic but I couldn't just pretend to have amnesia on what happened moments ago. I can't! I don't think I'm going to have a new dream based on him for a while. I'll have a loop dream about this moment instead. Not that I'll complain. This moment will be permanently registered in my mind until it gets replaced with a new one.

"You're all done", he smiled.

I pouted sadly and asked him to give me a piggyback ride to the car. He shook his head at my childish attitude but proceeds to carry me anyway. I love piggyback rides especially when my boyfriend does it! Oh wait, I'm still single.

Huhuuuu.

~♡♡♡~

After we arrived to his car, he sat on the driver's seat and carefully placed me on the passenger seat.

"There's a new set of clothes...for you in the back", I murmured. "I'm s-sorry for ruining your clothes earlier", I continue, still trying to break free from my drunk daze.

Lashven took the bag that contained his brand new set of designer clothes I had secretly ordered for him through online. He hurriedly changed from his sticky clothes to the new ones in the car.

"How do I look?", he asks, excitingly. My visions were kinda blurry but I knew he would slay in that outfit since I imagined him wearing the clothes beforehand. I lazily showed a thumbs up and gave him the best smile I could.

Subsequently, he turned on his car and stepped on his car pedal to get us back home. During the drive, I asked Lashven a question.

"Lashven?".

"Yeah, Radha", he answered.

I asked him my question and suddenly I passed out on his shoulder in a wink.

However, there is a slight problem. I couldn't remember the question I had asked him nor remember if he had answered me back then. This is bad.

I am so promising myself to not get drunk over someone I've liked for far too long by just touching me ever again! Chapter closed.