Chapter 31: Or Maybe Fate Is Just Playing...

"None of your business", I said, coldly. Later, Lashven lets go of my arm.

"He may not have been my business before but...". He grabbed a hold of my waist, pulling me closer to him. Again, he is seeing me at my worst.

"Now, he is", he continued, wiping my tears away.

I cried silently and in result, he lay my head on his chest. I hugged him tightly while letting my tears fall. My fingers clawed at his skin as I cry. Nevertheless, I smiled through the pain and got myself together. Finally, I let him go and saw his eyes that turned red due to him crying for me.

"No, Lashven. Ever since you didn't let me to explain myself, Akarsh isn't your problem to deal with anymore", I sighed. "If you had just...if you had just let me explain, it wouldn't have come to this ", I smiled tightly.

"Then, explain to me now".

"Why should I?", I ask him. "Why should I when you chose to believe his words and not mine?", I scream softly. If we weren't in a hospital right now, my screams would sound more louder and heartbreaking.

I began to walk away but I knew he wouldn't let me. I secretly didn't want him to either. When my back collided with his body, I clenched my teeth in frustration. Why does he make everything more harder for me? He caged me in his arms and refused to let me escape from his grip.

"Radha, I'm sorry for not listening to your side earlier and only listened to his. I was a fool to do that. I'm really sorry, baby", he apologized and rested his head on my shoulder. My hand automatically reached for his head and played with his hair. Lashven closed his eyes when he felt my touch and moaned out a little bit loud.

My eyes widen in shock. I quickly turned around and closed his mouth with my hands. His eyes smiled at me, making me realize that he did that on purpose. He wiggled his eyebrows in an attempt to be funny. Can't say he wasn't successful as that simple action of his made me to burst into laughter.

"Am I forgiven now?", he asks in a muffled voice because my hands were still on his mouth. I removed my hands from him, putting my hands at my sides. I cleared my throat, trying to be professional.

"Yes", I answered, sending him a true smile. He interlocked his fingers with mine and kissed me on my forehead.

"Can you...tell me now?", Lashven asks, nervously.

"Sure but not here".

At The Hospital's Cafe

'So let me get this straight. He raped you, stole your V-card and absolutely trashed your life when you were 13', he wrote down in a small notebook with a cute chocolate image in the middle of the front cover.

Wow, I almost forgot that people used to wrote before phones, computers and etc came along.

"How very old school of you but yes", I answered back.

'I figured you would want this to be a secret and didn't want anyone else to find out', he wrote down again.

"I'm guessing typing through your apple watch has left the chat", I joked and we both laughed softly. We both composed ourselves then silence filled the air.

"Hey uh...listen", I started. "I don't... I don't think that we're right for each other. I--I just think that with all that's currently happening...we're not compati--".

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Radha Aashi Kavya", he said, cutting off my words.

Tears pricked through my eyes and I could feel myself crying all over again. Lashven caressed my hand, helping me to steady myself. I took in deep breaths and sighed loudly each time I felt the pain kick in like the days I have to suffer in Satan's infamous bloody pool also known as the vampire's favorite strip club.

If you know, you'll know.

"Look, I know our first date didn't go quite well but why don't we don't we give it a second chance?", he asks.

"What are you trying to say?".

"Let's give our first date another shot".