Chapter 33: Our Second Chance ❤️‍🔥🦋💕

When the car made an abrupt stop due to the traffic light, all of a sudden I felt Lashven's hand on my thigh and his hand travelled slightly above my bright yellow skirt. My legs were shaking at his touch as he decided to rub my thigh in a smooth up then down motion. He squeezed my thigh gently, resulting in making me to let out a soft moan. I quickly slapped my mouth hard, now wishing I never did that.

I glanced at Lashven and saw a wicked smirk on his face. He then slowly turned towards me and looked at me up and down. I looked at myself too, thinking I was maybe somewhat messy or something. When I figured that my baby blue crop top and flower patterned skirt was just the way I left the house, I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion.

"What?", I ask him, still not getting it.

What is so interesting for him to looked at me up and down? It's not like I spilled ranch on myself.

"Nothing......it's just--", he stopped and stared into my eyes.

Now, I have something in my eyes? Very funny, Lashven.

"It's just that out of all of the colours, you chose to wear a clothing according to my favorite colour, yellow", he said, smiling.

"I--I um....the l-light is green!", I immediately said and looked the other way.

Calm down, heart....calm the fuck down!

Why did yellow had to be his favorite colour and why did I have to wear it today?! The coincidences are really doing me dirty.

"Fucking changed at the wrong timing", he mumbled frustratingly before driving off to our destination.

Well, for me it was the perfect timing! It's a victory royale for me, hehe.

♡⁠♡♡

We finally made a stop at a beautiful and very lovely park. I'm surprised that the playground in this park is in good condition because usually the swings would be rusty, the slides would be broken and even the monkey bars would be missing most of the times.

Bruh, why have thieves for priceless diamonds when we have thieves who would casually steal monkey bars? Like monkey bars are one of my favorite things when it comes to a playground even though I might fall down then get a mild concussion and end up in a hospital, still my favorite. Yet, there will be at least 1% of the population who will do anything to ruin the fun. Y'all gonna play lumba with those bars or something?

"So, what do you think?", Lashven asks me.

"Mesmerizing as fuck", I smiled.

"What did you say?".

"I said mesmerizing as f---".

Just then, Lashven quickly leaned in and bites my lips hardly. I jumped lightly in response, utterly stunned by his actions. Slowly closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He continued to bite me even harder and I hissed at the pain. Later, he shoved me roughly back to my car seat. When I licked my now swollen and red lips, I could've sworn I felt a metallic taste on my tongue; blood.

Woah, who pissed in his cereal instead of pouring milk as a prank?

I glanced at him with my arms crossed and my face exactly like an upset spaghetti.

"Now, what was that for?", I ask him, clearly cranky.

"Language", he said sternly. He got off the car, slammed the door which left me completely speechless.

That just happened.

I got out of his car and ran up to him. I tugged on his sleeve, earning a glare from him. I then stood up on my tippy toes and pecked him a kiss on the lips. He looks at me quizzically and I smiled back at him.