Chapter 5: ABCDEFU

"I want an explanation", Lashven demanded.

"Oh, come on! Just leave me alone already, dumbass", I grumbled. "Besides, Ive already told you for the millionth time that Viraj anna was the one who gave you those bruises", I said.

"And for the billionth time, I don't think you are telling the truth", he said with his arms crossed.

"Fuck you, grumpy pants!", I spat.

"Well, you can do that at midnight", he smirked then winked at me. This guy is unbelievable.

Alright, maybe it was wrong of me to accuse my brother for this when I'm the one who did it but I'm not just gonna tell my crush that I punched him! It's already bad that we're cousins. It'll be way worse if he finds out that I knocked him out cold. This will just ruin my chances of being with him.

Wait, I don't wanna be with him. He's my cousin!

Somehow, my brain can't seem to register that in mind.

"I know you did it".

"Prove it", I scoffed.

"Your bloody knuckles gives it away". I looked at my knuckles and shocked myself. Did I seriously forgot to wash my hands? What a bummer....

"It's not my fault you have hard abs", I mumbled.

"But you like them, don't you?", he chuckled softly.

I threw a pillow at him and tackled him with no mercy. Rage was all I could feel and all I could see. Once he took the pillow off his face, I grabbed his neck and my grip tightened on him. I swear that I was cutting off his oxygen supply but he just smiles and looks at me. What kind of person smiles when they're being choked to death?

"Why are you smiling, jerk face?".

"That's because I love our current position. You should hold my neck exactly like that next time as well because damn, it turns me on", he said.

"I'd rather sing you the alphabet song. It goes like", I started. "ABCDEFU", I sang and flipped him my middle finger. I got off him and headed for the door to get out of there.

"Flirt with me again and you'll face another pillow attack from me", I warned him before slamming the door shut.

~♡~

I am currently walking around a park I saw from a distance. The park was so close to the Krishav's house so, I asked my parents permissions first. After getting the green light from them, I happily wore my favorite sneakers and skipped my way to the park.

The park has a gigantic fountain in the middle of it. The fountain is about a handsome man and a beautiful woman holding their baby with a huge smile on both of their faces.

If only having a happy family would be true.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, signalling that someone is calling me. I cleared my throat before picking up the call.

"Hello", I said.

"The victim's name is Lashven Krishav".

"Copy", I replied.

"Good luck, Agent Radha", my boss wished me. I chuckled at him.

"I don't need luck, sir", I said before hanging up and keeping my phone inside my pocket.

It feels great to be back in business.

Side note: Thank you, Gayle for writing such an amazing alphabet song. I love this song so much that I would legit play this song on repeat in my playlist and increase the volume of the radio whenever I hear this song in the car on Hitz FM. You're amazing. Hope more of your songs would make it to Hitz FM in the future.

- Thank you for reading ♡⑅♡