Chapter 19: Colourful Crystallic Cave 🌈💎

We kept on walking straight ahead because we were afraid that we would get lost if we had turned left or right.

"Why can't you girls walk on your own?", Viraj anna grumbled.

"Hey, this wasn't my idea so, don't bring me into this!", I responded back.

"Radha, stop jumping happily on my back or I'll really drop you this time. You are going to be the last person that I'm giving a piggyback ride!", Lashven groaned and rolled his eyes at me. I slapped his neck for being such a meanie.

Rude ass.

"Hehe", Kiara giggled. "Because it's fun!", she squealed loudly. The boys shook their head in disbelief.

"Ow, what the actual fuck!", my brother grunted. "Kiara, your watch has the light effect on and it is blinding my beautiful eyes! Put it away, damn it", he said and rubbed the both of his eyes with one hand.

"First of all, she's isn't wearing a watch", Lashven answered my idiotic brother. "Second of all, don't swear in front of my little sister!", he threatened and threw a medium sized rock at my elder brother. Wow, he must be in some serious pain.

I looked at my brother's sight from a few seconds ago and it turns out that it is actually actually a cave with bright colourful sparkling crystals. The cave seems so mystical and fake but I'm literally seeing it with my own two eyes right now.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and I immediately knew that it is my stepfather and my aunt. Of course, we were being followed. I should've expected this.

"Everyone, let's go and explore that amazing cave", I said excitedly. Everyone agreed with my idea. Then, the boys ran to the mysterious cave. Once we were safe in the cave, I checked back on those evil adults.

Luckily, the adults did not notice the cave and went the opposite direction. What a relief! I could've sworn that we were about to get caught by the both of them. That was so close!

"Hey, everybody. Why do the crystals look like Jell-O?", Kiara asked as she curiously looked at the crystals. Oh, I've got an idea!

"Why not we ask Siri, babygirl?", I smiled. I got down from Lashven and took out my prized possession, my phone.

"Hey, Siri! Do you know any cave that has crystals which looks exactly like Jell-O?", I ask.

"Yes, bestie", she answered. "The cave is called The Crysllo Cave. It is the only cave where you can eat the crystals", she continued. I thanked Siri for the specific information she has given to us and kept my phone into my jean's pocket.

After hearing that, Kiara jumped off from Viraj anna and raced to the crystals, obviously to eat them. I sprinted after my babygirl since I hadn't eaten jell-O in ages because my mum doesn't allow me to have it.

Yummmyyyy! Jell-O is always the best tasting sweet ever!

"I think....now is the time that you talk with Red, Akka", Kiara whispered in my ear and grinned from ear to ear.

My cheeks heated up from embarrassment. Sometimes, I don't really think that Kiara is actually 5-years-old because there are times when she talks like a teenager. Feeling too shy, I quietly turned and headed to wherever Lashven is standing.

"H-hi", I waved awkwardly at my crush. He smiled at me and went back to eating his purple jell-O crystal.

Alright, Radha. You got this! This is your chance to open up to him and listen to his side of the story. I exhaled silently after I've gathered up my confidence. I hope that he wouldn't hate me for having such a depressing backstory. My heart is beating up so fast just for this simple matter. How do some people just open up with having anxiety and trust issues?

Just breathe, Radha. Breathe...

"I lost my dad at a very young age", I started.

"W-what?", Lashven asks, slightly choking from his jell-O. He cleared his throat and gave me his full attention.

"Sorry, this is um...my first time opening up to someone", I apologized. He shook his head and said it doesn't matter to him in his own body language.

"My dad used to abuse my mum everyday. There was no actual reason to it. It was just for his satisfaction. I can't remember much but I do remember that things just gone absolutely the worst until my neighbors had to call the police. People had told me many times before that my dad died because he simply didn't like the food while being in jail. However, I don't really know the real reason for his death until today", I said.

He then put both of his hands on my shoulders and massaged them to cheer me up a little.

"You could've started with the small problems you have", he said with a pityful smile.

"All of my problems are considered as big problems to me", I answered, facing the ground.

"So, tell me. What's your side of my....story?".

He smiled sweetly to me and said, "I think you have super strength as you are able move on with life eventhough you have tons of problems when it comes to your life".

I tried so hard to not smile at his opinion of my life story but I still couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you for sharing it with me", he said and kissed the back of my hand. Guess Lashven has turned into a gentleman now.

"N-no mention", I replied back.

Without warning, Lashven grabbed the big button of my jeans, turned me around and slammed my back hard on the cave wall.

His grip tightened on my button. Later, his other hand caught my neck and made a few brushes on it with his thumb, making me to get the chills and my toes curl.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who likes being choked", he winked then let me go.

I winded up my middle finger just like how Jack-In-The-Box needs to be winded up and told him to fuck off.

"Do you want me to fuck off or fuck you?", he whispered the question in my ear. I gasped lightly.

"Jerk!", I yelled and threw a few crystals at him. He laughed and threw some at me too.

Now, this has turned into a snowball fight. No no no, there's no snow. So, how can it be a snowball fight? Wait, a-ha! I've got it.

Crysllo Fight!!!!!

Twinkling Firelight ᴿᴸᵛजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें