The Ultimate Analyst's Usefulness.

For a while, there was nothing spoken between anyone. All that was between them was silence, due to the shock inside most of the students. After all, both Sayaka and Junko were dead in such a short time. The complete positivity at the start of the day had completely shifted to negativity and shock. What made things worse was that they also knew that one of them had done it. One of them had intentionally killed Sayaka, and unintentionally caused Junko to die as well, but that was also her own fault for not calming down. 

"Now's no time to wallow in your depression," Kyoko began, breaking the silence which had everyone looking at each other suspiciously. "The worst thing we can do right now is lose all faith in each other. That would lead to the same disastrous result as having total faith in everyone else."

"Huh...?" Leon questioned.

"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up to you," She continued.

"Continuing to think about and talk about the deceased certainly isn't going to help anything," Celeste pointed out, and Y/N agreed with that. 

"S-Saying stuff like that is just--!" She couldn't finish the sentence.

"Completely wrong..." Wyatt finished for her.

"How many times have I told you? Anyone who can't adapt...will die. Death is the only thing awaiting those who are unable or unwilling to adapt. If that happens, you only have yourself to blame."

"What an awful thing to say! Especially after what's happened!"

"But I don't think you can deny it, can you?" Y/N asked. "Celeste is right – Junko simply refused to adapt and where did that lead her?"

"Right now, exposing the killer is the most important thing. Because if we don't, we're all going to die here," Kyoko stated.

"...She's right. We need to begin our search right away," Byakuya surprisingly agreed. 

"Either way, we can't run away from the situation, so we have no choice but to move forward," Sakura added. 

"We just hafta do it, I guess. What other choice do we have?" Hina asked.

"Accepting an execution from Monokuma with open arms?" Walker asked. 

"No way in hell am I letting someone kill me...! Alright, dammit! Let's do this!" Leon shouted, motivated. Y/N could detect that everyone knew that they had to do this, and he agreed. It was either the murderer's life, or all of theirs. Y/N was more than happy to trade a murderer's life for them all to survive. In order for us to succeed, we can't show weakness. We all have to be strong! I can't show vulnerability. I'm glad that I chose to wait for the first murder as well... That raises the question on who did it. Makoto is a suspect but I'm quite unsure if it was truly him. He watched Makoto place his hand on Junko's lifeless body, touching her wrists to check for any sign of a pulse. 

"...She...really is dead," Makoto concluded even though it was the most obvious thing ever. No way could this guy commit a murder and get away with it. 

"I don't know why you even bothered to check," Byakuya stated. "After those injuries, and losing that much blood... Frankly, I'd be shocked if she did survive something like that."

"H-Huh...? H-Hold on..." Hiro said, perhaps now realising what everyone realised on the first day.  "That means everything that's happened so far is real!? It's not a joke or whatever!? It's really real!? Hell no! S-Someone save me! Let me outta here! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

"You're j-just now accepting that...?" Toko asked. 

"Took you long enough," Zion replied. "Next you're gonna tell us that you realised that we're all most likely trapped here forever."