There Is 1 Imposter Among Us...

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong*

Monokuma: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Walker: Urgh...

He groaned in his bed, stretching a bit and yawning. Walker was about to get up, but then the memories of the previous day came into his mind and he instantly fell off of his bed in his rush to get ready. 

Walker: Ouch... Oh, whatever... First things first, I need to head to the dining hall... and not make a fool out of myself...

Slowly getting up as he felt the stinging of the pain, Walker went outside of his room to look around. It seemed that there were others outside of the dining hall, but he was too busy rushing over to there. And there were two surprise guests waiting for him: Celeste and Toko.

Toko: What are you s-staring at...?

Walker: Why are you...?

Toko: What, you think y-your eyes will rot just by l-looking at me? Fine, then DON'T l-look at me!

I hate that girl, I swear...

Hiro: I think he's just surprised to see you at the breakfast meeting, is all...

Sakura:  Indeed. It's been quite a while since you joined us.

Hina: Yeah, what made you change your mind?

Toko: Byakuya said he... l-likes girls to have some meat o-on her bones, so... I'm g-gonna start eating! I'm gonna force it d-down into my stomach! I'm gonna eat till I d-drop!

Hina: I refuse to l-lose!

Sakura: I wouldn't do that if I were you...

Wyatt: What about Celeste? Hey Celeste... are you feeling any better now?

Celeste: ...

Walker: It's Taka all over again...

Wyatt: At least she's eating...

Makoto: Well, other than that... it looks like Kyoko isn't here.

Hiro: Oh, she said she'd come by later.

Makoto: Later...?

Hiro: Yeah. After you leave.

Walker: Does she hate you that much?

Hina: I know I said she wanted you to show some backbone, but you didn't need to show her THAT much! You're dirty, Makoto! Dirty! President Dirty of Dirtlandia!

Makoto: You don't understand...!

Hina: You're the type who takes the stairs of love three steps at a time, aren't you!?

Makoto: I'm telling you, it's not like that!

Wyatt: Don't mention love in front of Celeste...

Toko: J-Just shut up already, Hina...! You've been running your f-filthy mouth like that all m-morning...

Hina: Filthy? ME!?

Toko: Don't m-make me repeat m-myself... 

Hina: I'm not filthy!

Toko: It's n-no use denying it. We can all s-see how disgusting you are...

Hina: Sh-Shut up...!

Toko: You and that lusty body of yours... Night after n-night, you go out for your illicit c-club meetings...

Hina: H-Hey, knock it off. I can't deal with dirty stuff like that... 

Toko: Your m-midnight sextracurricular activities only put us in e-even more danger...!