Alter Ego... MISSING!?

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong.*

Monokuma: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Y/N opened his eyes, panting heavily as he felt sweat drip down his face. He may have fallen asleep but he felt like he had no energy left. Slowly getting out of bed, Y/N stretched... and then felt his legs and feet struggle to keep stable. They were in pain as well... Y/N took a step forward and felt more pain. He could probably get through it for some time... but doing it for the whole day...? He shook his head. He was being ridiculous, complaining about some pain he's been feeling. It was probably just from all the decorating he did the previous day, and so he should just ignore it. Nodding to himself, he opened his door and left his room, locking it behind him. As quick as he could, Y/N made his way to the dining hall, where he found most of the same people as the other days. Byakuya and Toko weren't there, along with Kyoko and Kiyondo. Kyoko was most likely on guard duty, and Kiyondo was himself so that would explain his absence lately.

Celeste: Taka and Kyoko are not here today...

Hiro: Kyoko's still on guard duty, probably

Sakura: I have no idea about Taka...

Hifumi: May as well just forget about that guy!

Hina: You don't have to get so mad...

Hiro: They're rivals in love. What're ya gonna do...?

Zion: It's still pretty messed up.

Hifumi: Don't put me on the same level as that... that... virgin! I might catch his virginity!

Hiro: Nah, my guess is you're already infected...

Walker: Agreed, I highly doubt you've done the bedtime fun with someone before.

Hina: Wait, can you really catch it!?

Celeste: Stop being vulgar. Let's eat breakfast.

Everyone nodded at her and they were about to start eating... but as soon as their hands approached their food...

???: ...Kyeehaha!

Is that who I think it is?

Hina: Huh? That voice...

The doors to the dining hall exploded open, and a figure appeared... Genocide Jill.

Genocide Jill: Kyeeehahaha!

Sakura: So it's you, Genocide Jack. And...

Byakuya entered as well.

Byakuya: Don't bother asking why we arrived at the same time. The answer should be obvious.

Genocide Jill: I'll give you a hint... I'm wearing red lingerie today!

No comment.

Wyatt: Why is everyone being so... vulgar today?

Hina: Yeah, I don't think anyone wanted to know...

Genocide Jill: Hold on a second! You...!

Hina: H-Huh...!?

Genocide Jill: What's your top power level, like 35-22-33!? You start out big on top to try and look thinner down south! Look at your melons! They're seriously gargantuan! Do you dunk 'em in milk every night or something!?

Hina: Y-You're starting to freak me out...!

Sakura: If you lay a finger on Hina... I will show you no mercy!