Chihiro's Secret?

"This is a serious emergency!" she screamed. "Please, please! You gotta help me!"

"Just calm down, okay Hina?" said Makoto, trying to calm her down which was probably not working very well. 

"Is it really this serious...?" Y/N asked in disbelief.

"But...but...! It's an e-mer-gen-cyyy!" she cried out.

"An emergency? What happened?" Makoto asked with concern.

"Something's wrong with Toko," she answered. "She's acting super strange!"

"So...?" Y/N questioned. "She was already acting strange earlier, so what exactly is the problem?"

"...What should we do, Byakuya?" Makoto asked. Knowing him, he's probably going to say something about her not mattering and then say to not make him repeat himself and then go into a full essay on why they should continue the investigation-

"Since it's Toko... I must admit, I'm intrigued," Byakuya answered, surprising Y/N. Well... THAT was unexpected... and so out of character... Does he know something we don't or something? "I suppose we can take a second to see what's going on with her."

"Are you sure?" Makoto asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Eh, at least I got that part right... But seriously, I really thought he'd say no and then that'd be the end of it...

"Okay, okay, come on!" Hina beckoned. "Hurry!" She left in a certain direction, clearly in a rush towards the dorms. 

"W-Wait for us, Hina!" Makoto called out for her but like every damn TV show, it doesn't work and he just stands there. 

"It looks like she headed to the dorms," said Byakuya. "To Toko's room, most likely."

"You're right!" Makoto replied.

"Then I guess we should hurry," Y/N responded. And with that, they went over to Hina in a hurry, finding her outside of Toko's room like Byakuya predicted. 

"You guys are too slow!" she shouted at them.

"I think you're just... too fast..." Makoto replied.

"I just wanna get back to the investigation so hurry up..." said Y/N, trying his best to remain patient. His best isn't the best.

"So?" Byakuya asked. "What's this emergency?"

"Well, after what happened in the girls locker room, we left Toko in her room so she could lay down," she explained. "After a while, we came back to check on her. Ya know, see how she was doing. But when we did it was weird. She refused to come out, and she kept saying all this weird stuff." 

"Weird stuff?" Makoto repeated.

"Normally, I wouldn't be concerned, but considering that she's refusing to come out, I'm afraid I have to," Y/N stated. "Because someone will find a way to drag me into this either way."

"We should try talking to her ourselves," Byakuya suggested, in a tone that completely showed that he wouldn't be taking no as an answer. 

"Y-Yeah, good idea," Makoto agreed.

"My opinion clearly does not matter so..." Y/N added. Makoto rang the doorbell and the door slowly swung open silently. As it opened, an aura of negativity flowed out from inside, making Makoto gasp. Y/N remained calm. He saw Toko peering out from the inside. 

"...What?" she asked.

"Oh, um...nothing," Makoto answered. "It's just that... Hina was really worried about you, holing yourself up in your room..."