Synopsis - Zion Mubo.

Name: Zion Mubo (duh)

Nicknames: None

Gender: Male (another duh)

Height: 6 ft

Eye Colour: Red

Hair Colour: White

Skin Colour/Tone/whatever you wanna call it: Light brown

Abnormal features: None

Birthday: June 27th [insert year here] 

Age: Error, age not available. Why...?

Affiliation: Hope's Peak Academy

Likes: Jokes, making others laugh, cold weather, privacy, silence, food

Dislikes: Toko, Monokuma, despair, selfishness

Ultimate Talent

Zion's ultimate talent may be seen as similar to other Hope's Peak Academy students, specifically the ones in his year. However, unlike them, his talent doesn't just rest in writing novels or fanfiction, but rather his handwriting skills as well. It is noted that his handwriting is quite neat and clean, never being messy at all. His skills when it comes to handwriting allows him to be able to copy the handwriting of others. This was a talent of his that proved to be useful when he used Y/N's murder plan and wrote fake notes, the handwriting of each note being very accurate to the real person's handwriting. It's not certain whether or not Zion actually likes his Ultimate Talent, since he doesn't really show a particular liking to it. He doesn't show that he hates it either, though. His feelings are mainly neutral about his talent, but he's definitely grateful that he has it and is... well, was happy that he got into Hope's Peak Academy. 

Relationships

Y/N L/N: Perhaps Zion's best friend, Y/N and Zion share their own special bond. There may be a hint of rivalry between them, but this is merely a friendly rivalry and wouldn't escalate. It can be noted that both of them enjoyed the class trial where they had to go against each other, because it tested the both of them. Y/N's ability to see through lies, and Zion's ability to trick and manipulate the Ultimate Analyst were definitely pushed to their limits, but swiftly ended when Y/N was suddenly able to see through Zion near the end. Not even Y/N, nor Zion, knows how he did it, but it is definitely confirmed that Zion was impressed by him. Zion was also the first person Y/N went to after his confession, and they had a nice conversation about it. The two of them didn't know why, but it felt like they had been friends for an awfully long time, perhaps even longer than everyone else. Zion also has a habit of teasing Y/N about him and Celeste, but he was definitely someone who wanted them to be together.

Walker Kurayami: Of course, another good friend of Zion. Walker is noted to be someone who spent a lot of time with Zion during free time (this was also when Y/N was spending time with Celeste!) and it's safe to say that he is someone Zion trusts. You can infer this much when Zion was the one to invite Walker to the sleepover (which ironically helped him get the murder plan from Y/N), showing how much he trusted Walker and that he knew that Walker was sort of close to Y/N. Their talents sort of have a connection as well when you think about it — writing (essentially their own language aka Japanese or rather English), and Maths. Overall, you would definitely see Zion putting Walker high in a friendship tier list.

Wyatt Tsukomo: The innocent, optimistic, and good friend of Zion, someone who Zion does care about. Just like Walker, Wyatt is not only someone who spent a lot of time with Zion during the free time they had, but also the other person Zion invited to the sleepover. This shows their friendship, and Zion's level of trust with Wyatt. Unfortunately, in the story, their interactions aren't seen much (I kinda regret this but can't do anything else about it now) but it's definitely a confirmation that they are great friends. Like Walker again, he would be high in a tier list of Zion's friendship though we don't get to see their interactions much.