Analyst's Decisive Trial.

Everyone else had arrived soon after him, the atmosphere instantly changing when they did. The air seemed to have grown heavy when they arrived, each of them staring at him. He calmly stared back, keeping whatever fear or doubt he had hidden. The emotions on everyone's faces varied. There was clear hatred in a few of their eyes (to be fair, Byakuya probably looks at everyone that way), doubt in another few eyes, and trust in the rest of their eyes. All that was between them was mainly silence that remained unbroken, until Y/N decided to finally break it.

Y/N: If you have something to say to me, then say it.

He crossed his arms as he continued to stare them down. 

Hina: I can't believe that you would kill both Taka and Hifumi! You'll pay for your sins soon enough!

Y/N: Okay.

His response was quick, simple, and just showed that he didn't give a damn about what she was saying. 

Y/N: If you wanna vote me in the class trial then be my guest. 

Kyoko: This isn't the place to talk about it. Save your accusations for when we get to the courtroom.

Just after she said that, Monokuma appeared out of seemingly nowhere like always. But there wasn't just one of him... but two of him. 

MonokumaS: Hello! (Hello...! Hello...)

Makoto: He's multiplied!?

MonokumaS: Nope, not multiplication! It just looks that way cuz of an illuu~~usion! I'm moving so fast it only LOOKS like I've multiplied! Ke-heh-heh... Can you guys tell... which one is the real Monokuma!?

Kyoko: Can we just get on the elevator already?

Zion: Yes, I would take that over anything involving Monokuma. Oh wait-

MonokumaS: You're not playing along! (Along...! Along...)

Byakuya: We're not here to play with you!

MonokumaS: Okay, okay, fine!

Monokuma: Then if everyone's here and ready to go, please board the pain train! Er... elevator. I'll see you guys down there!

Y/N watched him as he left in a hurry, wondering how much longer it would take for them to enter the elevator.

Byakuya: Okay then, shall we?

Walker: Fine with me.

Y/N: I've been waiting for that.

One by one, they entered the metal elevator as they mentally prepared themselves for what was about to come. One of them, someone here... Someone here had murdered Hifumi and Kiyondo, and had attempted to frame Y/N. ... And he fell right in their trap, manipulated into feeling like he had done it. But alas, there was nothing he could do now about the past. All he could do now... All he had to do was trust Makoto to help him get out of this. The doors of the elevator closed slowly, and the metal box began to descend down and down. One word Y/N could use to predict and describe the journey would be awkward, because there was just silence as they descended. It was a bit calm, yet that was just what was covered. Almost everyone here definitely thinks he's the killer, and all he can rely on... are the people who know it's not him. There was no coming back, no second chance. They couldn't turn back now that they were descending, everything HAD to be settled here and now. And so, after listening to the only source of sound aka the metal clunking of the elevator, it finally came to a stop as the doors slid opened up to what would be the demise of someone here. Or perhaps all but one of them. 

Monokuma: Hmhmhm... When I see all of you gathered together like this...I realize just how few of you there are left! Your school life is slowly reaching its climax!