There Is 1 Blackened Among Us.

*Timeskip brought to you by Walker teaching Wyatt and Hina the secrets of doing well in Sudoku*

Well, that went well in my opinion

He was now in his room, a finished paper with Sudoku on it, and he was casually sitting on his bed, awaiting the nighttime announcement-

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong*

Monokuma: Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

It's nighttime, and I feel like this day has gone so fast. I'm feeling uneasy. Something's going to go wrong soon enough. And I'm afraid of what's to come.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly laid down on his bed... and went to sleep, still feeling that uneasiness right before it.

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong*

Monokuma: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Walker loudly groaned, getting up after what felt like only a few moments of sleep. But alas, there was nothing he could do about it, so as he went to the bathroom to wet his face to fully wake him up, he took a look at his face. Yes, he had went to sleep around the same time that he always did, but his face still looked tired, perhaps because of all of the stress coming from the class trials. And I know that one's coming soon... Despite fully expecting it, he already knew that he wouldn't be able to handle what would come next. Taking a deep breath, he went to the dining hall... which was strangely empty. 

Walker: Eh? Where is everyone? 

Just as he said that, Wyatt entered the room in a rush, yelling at the top of his lungs. 

Wyatt: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Am I late!? ...Wait-

Walker: Why are we the only ones here? Where is everyone...? 

Wyatt: I don't know... Should we try and look for them? 

Walker: No, I actually had something else in mind... You're the Ultimate Optimist, so I kinda need you to do your job and spread your optimism to someone else.

Wyatt: Huh? What do you mean? Who do you want me to...?

Walker: You already know the answer to that, don't you?

Wyatt: Celeste?

Walker: Of course. 

Wyatt: I may be an optimist and all, but what makes you think she's going to even let us talk to her? 

Walker: Well, we just need to find a way to talk to her. 

Wyatt: I thought you didn't like her?

Walker: Who cares about my opinion of her anymore? She's definitely going to murder someone soon, so we need to hurry up. 

Wyatt: Right. 

Nodding at each other, they went to Celeste's room with confidence but also disbelief. Walker rung her doorbell multiple times, awaiting for her to open the door. ... ... ...

Walker: Is she going to open the door?

Wyatt: Is she inside?

Walker: I don't know where she is if she isn't. Let me try again. 

Sighing, he rung the doorbell again, and the door... It remained closed. She either wasn't inside or she was ignoring them. 

Wyatt: It's kind of strange when you think about it. She's changed completely since Y/N... y'know...