The Second Class Trial And Genocide Jack Is Revealed.

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Okay then, so first off... Let's talk about the murder weapon!

Sakura: Chihiro's fatal injury... It appears it was a head wound.

Taka: According to the Monokuma File, the killer used a "blunt instrument," but... What kind of "blunt instrument"could it have been!? 

Y/N: Please don't tell me these guys didn't realise what was lying on the ground right next to the body...

Hiro: I bet it was an iron pipe!

Makoto: No, that's wrong! Can we agree that the object that dealt the fatal blow was the dumbbell, found at the scene of the crime? It was covered in blood, and there was nothing else at the scene that could have caused that kind of injury.

Kyoko: And the wound on the victim's head is consistent with the shape of the dumbbell. As far as I'm concerned, there's no mistake and no room for doubt on this one.

Wyatt: Ew...

Hina: You... looked at her head wound?

Hifumi: Kyaaah! That's sooo creeeepy!

Kyoko: ...

Byakuya: If you don't mind, I will proceed from here. Let's move on to discussion of the culprit. Although, I believe the criminal behind this heinous act is already quite clear. 

Hiro: What? For real!?

Byakuya: Chihiro's killer is the fiendish serial killer, Genocide Jack!

Walker: That's a great accusation and all, but do you have actual evidence to back it up?

Byakuya: The culprit is Genocide Jack, I'm sure of it. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.

Hina: But... that's impossible!

Byakuya: Why? What makes it impossible?

Hina: Well, I mean... come on...! There's just no proof for it!

Makoto: No, that's wrong! (and yes you'll be seeing those three words a lot) I... might know one reason he could be involved.

Hina: What!?

Walker: Oh?

Makoto: I found this file while I was looking around the archive in the library... 

He showed a black file with the name Murder Cases of Genocide Jack in white.

Makoto: I guess it's some kind of confidential file the police put together about the Genocide Jack case.

Mondo: What...? That's kinda weird as sh_t, isn't it? What was something like that doing in the library?

Zion: Perhaps to assist us in our creativity when it comes to murder?

Byakuya: The why of it is probably more trouble than it's worth, so let's forget about that for now. More importantly, it outlines all the specifics of every Genocide Jack case in exceeding detail. According to the file, there appear to be two defining characteristics in every Genocide Jack case. The first is that a bloody message is found written at the scene of every murder.

Hifumi: Oh, that's right! "Booblust"! 

Hina: Uh, no... it's actually "bloodlust"...

Y/N: Why the heck would it be- Ugh, never mind...