Makoto Or Kyoko?

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! ...Okay, well! I'll leave the rest up to you!

Byakuya: Well then, let's discuss the specifics of the victim. First, we need to clarify who exactly the unidentified victim is.

Hiro: It's Kyoko! There's no other explanation!

Toko: But Kyoko's standing right there...!

Hiro: No! That's a ghost!

Kyoko: ...

Walker: Are we seriously having a debate about this?

Hina: But... she has legs and stuff.

Hiro: Well that's just because... she's like the latest evolution in ghost technology!

Byakuya: There's a limit to how much ridiculousness I can tolerate...

Y/N: I should've stayed dead...

Makoto: Um, okay... so I just have to prove that the corpse isn't Kyoko, right? Then let's compare Kyoko's traits to the traits of the dead body. 

Hina: Her traits...?

Makoto: I'm talking about her gloves. They'll give us some insight into the mystery, I'm sure of it.

Byakuya: In that case, I think it would be helpful is someone explained why she actually wears those gloves.

Kyoko: And would you happen to know the answer?

Byakuya: In fact, Monokuma told me. Apparently you have scars on your hands you don't want anyone to see.

Kyoko: ...

Hina: Oh! You know, now that I think about it... the corpse wasn't wearing any gloves, right!?

Hiro: They probably just got burnt up in the explosion! I'm not convinced! The ghost is just trying to fool us all!

Why the hell is this ghost stuff still in this conversation? 

Hiro: That "Kyoko" there is just a ghost!

Toko: I-Impossible...

Hiro: Okay, then prove it! Prove she's not a ghost!

Hina: The dead body wasn't wearing gloves!

Hiro: They got burnt up in the explosion!

Toko: Then... she was wearing gloves before the explosion...?

Walker: I am so confused right now...

Hiro: She must've been wearing gloves!

Makoto: No, there's no way the corpse was wearing gloves. Whoever it was, they were wearing fake nails, remember? I imagine trying to wear gloves over nails like that would have been a pretty big pain. Besides, Kyoko wears gloves to hide her hands, right? It'd be pretty weird for someone who's self-conscious about their hands to wear fake nails, don't you think?

Hiro: Jeez man, you don't know women, huh? They're complicated like that!

Y/N: Then ASK the women! Taeko, would you wear fake nails if you also had gloves on?

Taeko: No. That would be idiotic, wouldn't you agree? 

Byakuya: Well, Kyoko? Any thoughts?

Kyoko: These gloves were custom-made to the size of my hands to make sure they don't interfere with my daily life. If I wore fake nails, the gloves wouldn't fit properly.