[Bad Ending?]: Analyst's Failure.

What he would choose now would affect the future for all of them. Distinct yelling could be heard, perhaps from Taeko, but as Y/N thought and thought... nothing. Nothing came to mind. His mind was completely empty, completely blank. Nothing. Oh, perhaps he was wrong... there was one thing that came to mind... something that he was enjoying very much now... despair. Then he smiled, lifted his head up and opened his eyes.

Y/N: Do it.

Wyatt: Do... what?

Y/N: Vote Celeste, because what Zion said is true. I give up, and I'd rather not continue this little game anymore. The fun just evaporates after a while, y'know? I was her accomplice, so vote her and get her out of here.

Taeko: What!? What are you talking about!? You speak only nonsense...!

Zion: ...Wait a moment-

Y/N: Monokuma, we are done here! It's time for us to vote!

Monokuma: Hmm. Hmm. It is indeed the moment we've all been waiting for! Time to vote! Okay? Okay! If you would, please locate your lever and cast your vote!

Makoto: W-Wait!

Monokuma: And when the votes are tallied... who will become the blackened!?

Zion: What are you doing!? Y/N, are you mad?!

Monokuma: Will you make the right choice, or the dreadfully wrong one? What's it gonna be? What's it gonna beeee!?

In a frenzy full of mixed emotions such as confusion, anger, and more, everyone had hastily voted, unable to give much thought into it. Like the previous two times, the faces of everyone began to spin... and all three heads stopped at Taeko. With a smile, Y/N stared with satisfaction as Monokuma turned to face Taeko.

Monokuma: It seems that the one with the most votes is... Taeko!

Taeko: W-Wh!?

Monokuma: However... Celeste... is not the blackened! Too bad! Looks like the real killer gets to graduate! Congratulations to them! On the other hand, everyone else must be punished!

Zion: Y/N! What the hell did you do!?

After hearing the yelling from Zion, Y/N's smile grew wider and then he let out a laugh.

Y/N: HahaHA!

Wyatt: Why would you do that!? Oh, wait, WAS IT YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!?

Y/N: N-No...! It was never... me or Taeko. HAHAAAA!

He said that between laughs as his amusement grew.

Zion: It was me, BUT WHAT THE HELL Y/N!? ARE YOU STUPID!?

Genocide Jill: Andy's gone mad, hasn't he!?

Walker: He definitely has since he did this on purpose and is now laughing because of it.

Hina: Why...!? Why would you do that...?! You knew it would get us all killed, and you chose... to do it!

There were tears in her eyes, which seemed to have made everything even better for Y/N as he laughed even louder.

Sakura: Don't cry, Hina.

Taeko: Y/N, how could you do this to us...!? To me...?!

Y/N: Why...? Oh, because it's fun... isn't it?

Makoto: What did you just say?

Y/N: It's funny, don't you think? Haven't you ever wondered what would happen if we voted the wrong person? Well, we'll find out either way! And just look... Take a look at your faces! Maybe this is why the mastermind did all of this - I do love the sight of despair on your faces!

Kyoko: So... you did all of this for fun?

Y/N: Yes I did!

Kyoko: And you aren't afraid of what's going to happen to you?

Y/N: Yes I am!

Byakuya: It doesn't matter, no matter how much we bicker. It's over, we lost.

Monokuma: Get ready for your punishments, everybody! One by one, line up!

Walker: Oh, so to rub salt in the wound, he's making us do it slowly... Man, he really loves despair...

And so, one by one, Y/N watched as everyone slowly died in front of him to their executions. A deadly classroom with an interesting lesson for Makoto and Kyoko, a whole goddamn fire truck for Taeko, and more! However, Y/N felt that something was... wrong... when he noticed that everything seemed to have stopped. It left him, Zion and Monokuma. Of course, Zion would survive because he was the blackened. But what about Y/N?

Y/N: Uh, Monokuma, where's my execution?

Monokuma: Oh, I have something special prepared for you! But first, let's give the blackened his freedom!

Zion: Y/N... I hope you regret that decision you made for everyone else.

Y/N: Don't worry, I won't.

He gave Zion one last sinister smile, and watched as Zion was led out of the school's basement. He didn't know what Zion's fate would be, but he just hoped it would be something good for him. And Y/N's fate? Well, he didn't really know. All that he did know... this was how the killing game came to an end with a game over... and that was how he came face to face with the mastermind...

Ṭ̴̛̘̼̳̙̬̣̺̜͆͒̉̊̑̀̈́ͅḩ̶̡̛̻͙̜̤͓̻̜͔͙̱̂͛̏̉͊̈́͝͠ą̷̤͔̘̳̖̏͂̌̃̓͊̑̎̒̇̀̕͜n̶͚̫̬̥̮̼̠̲͈̓̚ķ̴̜̩̟̠͎̜̥̘͇̱̬̼̦̠̟̻̥̬̳͚͇͚̺̋͜s̸͚͇̓ ̷͔̦͔̦̙̟̫͍̐͑̅̎͛̈͒̉̆͑̔̾̃̉͘͝f̵̡̫̳͈̫̲̦̲͇̗̥͍̌̉̈̇͒͊̈́͝ȍ̴̧̨̡̡͔̣͇̥̬͈̖̮͚̙̺̝͒̾̄̀̿͂̓̑̃̑̌͘͝r̵̨̛̪͇̬̪̻̖̳͙̔̈́̈͛̄̓̀̀̅̾̇̇͌̈́̄̎̂̌̃͊͊͛̕͠͝ ̸̧̳̓̊̊̎̾͋̑̽͜͝t̷̬̠̣̰̹̥̂̋h̷̠͇̮̖̥͑ë̵̦̪̮̼̰̩͈̟̤͍́̾͊̕̚͝͝ ̵̡̢̩̠̹̭̠̰̼̖̣̰̲̓̓͛̌̃̏̔͝b̵̡̛̦̥̲̟̻̬̯̰̺̯̘͓̬̍̋̑͑͑̎̎̆̀̈́̈́̔̃̿́̐͐̄̕̚͝ḻ̷̨̰̭̞͉̩͉͔̟̌̃̿̑͒̄̀͊͂͗̒͛̋̈̆͒̆̓͘͝o̸̧̨̢̧̲̹̟̖̜̙̥̳̥̞͚̺̞̺̼̳̮͍̲̙̜͊̑̉̈̄͐̅̂̀̾̈͐̒̐͋͘͜͜o̴̡̢͔̝̻͔͚̟̤̮̘͔͚̫̳̠͚̲̮͎̬̪̱̺̍̆͂̆͋̃͑̏̽͋̄̉̍͒̍̒͐̾͒̚͘̕͝ͅd̵̨̛͕̤̥̦̲̦̠͈͎̖̪̗̼̥̤̰̳͉̦̯̤͍̠̦̏̾̎̀̈́͗͋͒̾̈́̀͊̂̓̊̉̏̈̈́̉̍̈̚͠͝...̸̡̰̫̗͍̞̪͎̟̙͖̣̟̫͔̟͈̙̟̦̯̳͔̤͂̽͋͊̓̏̅̐̏̂̊̃̌̀͘͘̕͠͠͠

To be... continued?

Yup, that's the bad ending where Y/N takes everyone down with him and proceeds to live either way. Maybe I'll try and continue that ending after a while, but I don't really know. Well, I hope you enjoyed reading the bad ending. Of course, the other ending is the canon ending and continues the story. Who knows, maybe we'll get another bad ending soon :) I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please have an amazing day!