Silence Is A Valid Option, Y'know!

Kyoko: First of all, we know where Chihiro was headed... He was on his way to go exercise. So next we have to ask... Why did he choose the specific tracksuit that he did?

Byakuya: What do you mean, the specific tracksuit?

Taka: I got it! He picked that tracksuit because it matched the one the culprit was wearing!

Mondo: So what you're saying is the killer was wearing the same blue tracksuit as him?

Y/N: Silence is a valid option, y'know! 

Mondo: Huh?

Y/N: Oh, sorry, let's just ignore that. Anyways, repeat what you just said, Mondo!

Mondo: ...Huh? What'd I say?

Y/N: When Celeste testified a few minutes ago, she said... 

Trying his very best to imitate her voice, he continued.

Y/N: 'I saw him stuffing a track jacket into a duffel bag. And then, I assume, he headed off to exercise.' Sorry, was that good enough? Eh, it doesn't matter... What DOES matter is how the hell you knew about Chihiro's jacket colour? You said, and everyone else here can confirm, that you said Chihiro's "blue" tracksuit!

Mondo: What are you--!? You just--!

Byakuya: Hey, Celeste. What color was  Chihiro's tracksuit?

Celeste: As a matter of fact, it was... blue.

Zion: And before we began the trial... did you tell anyone that?

Celeste: The only one I told about any of this was Y/N. 

Y/N: Bingo.

Sakura: Then... Mondo, how did you know what color Chihiro's tracksuit was?

Mondo: B-Because I--! I just--!

Taka: I-I'm sure he saw the clothes at some point in the investigation...!

Kyoko: No, that can't be it. The bag and clothes were surely disposed of by the time we began our investigation.

Genocide Jill: Then the only reason he could have known what color the tracksuit was is if he saw Cherry with it before he died! That's the only possibility!

Hina: Cherry...? Are...are you talking about Chihiro?

Genocide Jill: So, how 'bout it!? Did you see the tracksuit or didn't you!?

Mondo: J-Just by chance... I just happened to see it last night... He walked past me, and he was carrying the tracksuit in his hands.

Y/N: Oh really? Because that can't be it, either. According to Celeste's testimony... When Celeste noticed it, Chihiro made a point of making sure the jacket was completely in the bag. If you just ran into him briefly, you couldn't possibly have seen what colour the tracksuit was. Care to explain?

Mondo: Gh--! Nggh...!

Kyoko: It would appear you've dug your own grave.

Byakuya: Perhaps, but you handed him the shovel, didn't you? That's why you said what you did. Focus on the tracksuit, and it'll be obvious who he met with? What a bunch of nonsense.

Celeste: ...Ah, now I understand. It was all one big bluff, wasn't it? Your true intention was to draw a slip of the tongue from the culprit... That's why you said you knew who did it, to put them on edge.

Kyoko: That's right. However... Mondo was my target all along. I had my suspicions about him from the very beginning!

Makoto: But why...? What made you so suspicious?