The Killer Is Genocide Jack?

"What...?" said Makoto, taking time to process what the hell he was looking at. "UwaaaaaaAAAAAHHH!!!" That scream escaped his mouth, and could not be suppressed. Perhaps he was so... Perhaps he was so shocked because of the body that he was scared...? However, unlike Makoto, Byakuya and Y/N kept surprisingly calm. 

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong.*

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

"... What the hell was that?" Makoto asked.

"Ah, that's right," Byakuya remembered. "You were unconscious during Sayaka's, so you don't know about it. What you just heard was the body discovery announcement. Apparently, when three or more people discover a body, an announcement plays to let everyone know. I imagine it's so that the search for the culprit can proceed fairly for everyone involved."

"It could be, but back to the body..." said Y/N.

"Most unusual, don't you think...?" Byakuya asked. 

"I can already see a few things that I find odd about this crime scene..." Y/N stated, looking around the locker room. 

"Look. Chihiro's corpse has been suspended somehow," Byakuya pointed out. "And something's been written on the wall, in blood... "Bloodlust"? Such a brutal way to kill someone... No, this is beyond brutal. Wouldn't you agree?"

"They killed her. How could it not be brutal?" Makoto asked. 

"No, that's not my point," he began. "This murder is far too bizarre for any everyday amateur to have committed it. Unlike with Sayaka, this murder was not a crime of passion or necessity. It's almost as if whoever did this... did it for fun. You see what I mean, don't you?"

"...What?" Makoto may not have understood what Byakuya was hinting towards, but Y/N did. It was clear to him. 

"You're... You're implying that this was the work of Ge-" But before he could ask for validation, someone else had come in the room, attracted by the screaming from Makoto. 

"Hey, I heard screaming!" said Taka, walking into the locker room. "Were you the ones who--?" Then he saw it and his face instantly changed. "...AAAAAAAAHH! Chihiro!?"

"Before you start screaming your head off, go round everyone up," Byakuya ordered. "It seems another game has begun. Another life-or-death game to uncover a killer..."

"It's always fun to put my analysing skills to the test," Y/N said as Taka bolted out of the room. Soon enough, everyone else had made their way to the locker room, most of them bearing a look of confusion, fear, and anger. 

"Damn... I couldn't keep her safe!" Sakura yelled out, mad at herself like she was responsible for what had happened to Chihiro.

"Damn, what a brutal way to go out..." Zion commented.

"Is it really the time for these kind of jokes?" Walker asked.

"It certainly is not; look at what we've just found!" Wyatt shouted at them.

"So there's another victim..." said Taka, still recovering from the shock. I mean, he endured a sauna for god knows how long... I'm sure he'll be fine. 

"Which means we are now in the same position once again," Celeste stated.

"F_ck, man... What the f_ck IS this!?" Mondo yelled out. 

"It's a dream... This is a dream!" Hifumi answered. "It's all just a dream! In fact, I haven't even been born yet! I don't have any memory of ever being alive! Ugyaaaah!"