An Unexpected Twist!

Genocide Jill: I was just sleeping peacefully... And all of a sudden, Sakura was right there in front of me! I remember waking up right in front of the magazine shelf!

Hiro: And you were taken by surprise when you saw Ogre covered in blood... So you smashed her head in with the Monokuma Bottle? 

Genocide Jill: You got it! I smashed her good!

Byakuya: And where did the attack take place?

Genocide Jill: Right where I woke up! I killed her there in front of the shelf!

Makoto: We found Sakura sitting upright in a chair... If the blow by the shelf was the cause of death, there's no explanation why she was in that chair...

Byakuya: So, you finally noticed.

Hina: That's just another lie from a bloodthirsty serial killer!

Hiro: Are you sure you didn't attack her while she was sitting in the chair?

Byakuya: No, I'm sure she's telling the truth. Anyone who saw the murder scene should think the same way.

Makoto: Sakura was definitely attacked in front of the shelf. The bloodstain by the magazines is proof of that.

Walker: Yeah, there definitely was a bloodstain there.

Hiro: Then she must have moved the body after she killed her, right? All to make it look like I did it! Cuz when I hit her, she was sitting in the chair!

Genocide Jill: Hey, come on now. Look at me. I can't carry anything heavier than my own scissors! There's no way I could move a muscle-bound heavyweight like that!

Hiro: Then... then what's the deal?

Byakuya: Well? Are you still convinced the case has come to an end?

Hina: B-But...!

Kyoko: Plus, the biggest mystery of all--the locked room--still has yet to be explained. Until we take care of that, we can't say this case has been properly settled.

Hina: Oh, that part's easy! After she killed Sakura, Toko just hid in the locker again!

Hiro: Huh! So she just hid in there till everyone showed up and opened the door? And while everything was all confused and hectic, she just snuck out of the locker into the group!

Makoto: No, I don't think that's possible. Even before we opened the door to the rec room, Hina and I both got a look inside. And at that point, the locker was already open. So obviously Toko couldn't have been hiding in there.

Hiro: Hrmm... Okay then, where was she hiding?

Genocide Jill: I dunno! What's this whole "locked room" thing about, anyway?

Hiro: How do you not know!? You killed her!

Genocide Jill: I think the fact that I don't know proves I DIDN'T kill her, thank you very much!

Hina: Y-You're lying!

Wyatt: Definitely is...

Byakuya: No, she's not. I've been saying all along, there's still more to this case.

Hiro: But if Genocide Jill didn't do it, that means Ogre didn't die from the shot to the head...

Byakuya: And?

Hina: W-Well, I can't imagine what else could have killed her...

Byakuya: That's because you're overlooking vital information.