CHAPTER 1

Mahesh Sawant and his wife Meera Sawant was having their breakfast on that bright morning.

"She called?"

"No. But Pranav said that all four us can have a video call today evening. There is some event that's gonna happen this week at her college and she is caught up with that." he said looking at the disappointed face of his wife.

"I don't understand. Why do she need to work in Hyderabad? She can join your business or if she is so obsessed with teaching, there are good colleges in Mumbai itself!"

"Yaa. But she is my daughter. She will do only what she loves to do."

"So much proud of your princess I see. Look, when she calls today, just tell her straight. I can't wait anymore."

"Tell her what?"

"About marriage! What else?

"Meera , she is just 25!"

"But. . "

"Good morning Maa, Hi Dad." she was interrupted by their son Pranav Sawant, the young CEO of Sawant  group of industries.

"Yaa. Here you are!"

"I second Dad."

"What?"

"My di will get married only when she feels that it's the right time to get married. No more discussions on that."

"I see. My team is totally empty then." 

"Chill Mom. If you want, you can get me married. I am ready."

"Shut up. Have something. You both need to go early today right!"

"Yaa  but we will come back soon."

"Yaa. I need to talk to my princess as well."

"I just can't wait to see her again. When will she return?" Meera always felt a void if one of her kids is not near to her.

The father-son duo smiled looking at each other. She is like this from the moment her daughter left their home for her work. Now they are used to her constant complaints.

Pranav kissed her forehead, before leaving to office with his father. While, Meera tried to kept herself busy all the day in that huge house.

* * * * 

"What the hell is this Shekhar?" Raghav Rao roared like a lion

"Sir. . "

"Shut up. Within twenty minutes, I need the complete details of the deal on my table. Otherwise you are fired." The manager left the cabin, quickly.

He had recently taken in charge of the Hyderabad branch of Rao industries. Even since then, each day was a night mare for his employees. He only supported hard work and real talents. It was with this dedication that he made it to one of the top businessmen of the country. His frim faced a major breakdown after the death of his parents but right after two years he took in-charge and now Raghav Rao is a big name in the country.