LAST CHAPTER

One Month Later:

"How long Pandit ji?" Jatin asked with an irritated face.

"Just be patient Jatin! Otherwise Nikki is gonna have second thoughts." Raghav scolded him

 Finally he was getting married to the love of his life. They came to Mumbai two days back and completed all the pre-wedding ritual as per dadi's instructions. It was just them and Raghav and Pallavi's family along with Riya and Ruhi. Now finally when he saw Nikki in that wedding lehenga, he couldn't believe that she was the same girl who taunted him when she met him for the first time, along with Raghav.

She had a special glow on her face when she came down the stairs with Pallavi and Rithu on her left and right. They were finally making it. They had everyone in this world, but still both of them were alone in their own world. Then they made each other realize that they met for a reason.

Now, all he needed was a complete transformation from 'she and me' to us! And it's happening now. He just want it to happen as quickly as possible.

"Now, the groom's sister shall come forward and tie the sacred knot!" As the Pandit said this Jatin looked at Pallavi and she smiled at him and nodded.

She came forward and tied the knot and dadi did Nikki's kanyadhan.

"Keep my child happy. Otherwise you won't escape from your dadi's wrath!" Dadi said to Jatin while giving them her blessings.

"Always dadi, always." Jatin said and Nikki looked at him with a tears of happiness.

"Why are you crying? This is not like my Nikki!" Jatin whispered in her ears.

"Who told you I was crying? It's just my kajal!" Nikki tried to come back to her form.

They saw Raghav, Ruhi, Riya and  Pallavi coming towards them. They congratulated the newly wedded couple and hugged each other.

"So now, what's the plan?" Riya asked Raghav.

"Tomorrow evening we will be going to Jaipur. Then we are gonna stay there for one week for the Royal Indian wedding of Pranav and Rithu!"

"Nikhil will come after two days. So we three will come to Jaipur on 24th and that's the wedding day I guess."

"That's fine di. Call me once you reach there. I will pick you up from the airport."

"Bhaiya, all are getting married?" Ruhi asked Raghav with a frown.

"Ha. Today Nikki and Jatin and few days later those two are getting married." Raghav said pointing at Pranav and Rithu who were talking to one another.

"Mamma, why didn't you call me for your wedding?"

Riya got stunned by this sudden question.

"Aww baby, don't worry. We can get them married again. Right di?" Nikki asked Riya and tried to pacify a pouting Ruhi. Riya just laughed off and took Ruhi in her arms and kissed her cheeks. Later they went to meet dadi and the rest of them continued their talks.

" By the way Pallu, your selection is awesome."

"I know that. She selected me for her after all." Raghav said looking at his girl who now looked at him with an astonished face.

"Oh, Mr. Romeo, I was talking about my bangles." Nikki slightly patted on his head.

"Nikki, you called your parents?" Raghav asked with a hesitation.

"Not really. I mean, they don't really care. Once I post the wedding pics on insta, both of them will like and comment separately. I think that will do the job!" She said with a beautiful smile and Jatin held her hands tightly and assured her that she won't feel homeless anymore.