CHAPTER 14

Raghav was going through some files  when Jatin came in unexpectedly. 

"Hai bro"

"Come and sit Jatin. You seems to be in a good mood today."

"Yaa, Nikki is coming today from London!"

"So you guys are back together? The last time you guys had a fight was almost one month ago and to be honest, I thought things were over between you two

"So you guys are back together? The last time you guys had a fight was almost one month ago and to be honest, I thought things were over between you two."

"It got over actually. But Raghav, now, things are different. We realized that we can't stay away from each other for a long time. "

"Then good for both of you!"

"How's bhabhi?"

"She is fine."

"Did you told her?"

Raghav paused for a moment.

Did Jatin found out that I was planning to blackmail Pallavi to get married to me?

"Told her what?"

"That you liked her from the very first sight, which apparently happened before your marriage?"

"Oh that. Nope. I didn't told her that, yet!"

"Are you planning to do it?"

This man! 

"Nope. I will tell her when it's the right time."

"Okay then. By the way, things are good between you two right?"

"Yaa. All is well. In fact I never felt so relaxed like I am feeling now. Her company is more like my oxygen now! We almost share everything with each other. Initially I thought that we have got different taste. But no, we are alike in almost all the aspect!" Raghav said enthusiastically.

"Oh my God, Raghav you are so whipped!"

"So what? I am talking about my wife. Not about some random girl."

"God heard my prayers finally!"

During that exact moment, Raghav got a call from Pallavi and he moved towards the window to take up the call.

He came back after few minutes.

"All okay?"

"Yaa. It's just that Ruhi's mom is having some emergency at her work. So she called Pallavi to ask her whether she could stay with us tonight. Pallavi called me to ask whether I am okay with it. It was fine by me. So she will pick her up from  school in the evening."

"Who is Ruhi?"

"Oh, she is our little new neighbor. Her mom is a doctor and yaa, that kid is very much attached to Pallavi. She is really happy around kids I guess!"

"Raghav, then start your family planning and make her happy forever. After all , I too want to become an uncle someday; I too want to play with my little niece and nephew."