CHAPTER 17

Raghav saw Pallavi sleeping soundly with cannula on her vein. As soon as he saw her in that state he rushed to hospital along with an unconscious Pallavi. Luckily, Riya was also there and after the primary check-up, she told him that Pallavi fainted due to dizziness. She was also having high fever.

"I have given her blood samples for testing Raghav. As of now, she needs rest and you should make sure that she takes medicines and food on time!"

"What about the nose bleeding di?"

"It can happen due to various reasons. Sometimes, headaches triggered by stress can result in a nosebleed. And Raghav, she was really upset when she went for that excursion. She even tried to call you multiple times!"

I should have talked to her at least! Dammit!

"Is everything fine Raghav?"

"Not really. But don't worry di! We will surely sort it out!"

"She will be awake by tomorrow morning; just call me then! And I advise her to admit her for few more day!"

"Di, if you don't mind,  can I take her home by tomorrow? I promise you that I will take care of her. It's just that she .  . .  has got a fear of hospitals!"

"It's okay Raghav! I will give you some instructions. Just make sure that she follows them! You can take her by tomorrow!"

"Thanks di!"

Riya left the room and Raghav locked the door. He went and sat near Pallavi's bed! He gently caressed her hair.

 He went and sat near Pallavi's bed! He gently caressed her hair

"I know I gave you a lot of tension. You struggled a lot because of me! But I promise this is for the last time! From now onwards I won't leave you alone, no matter what happens!"

* * * *

Pallavi slowly opened his eyes. It took a while for her to adjust to the light in the room. When she moved her head slowly, she saw Raghav sleeping on the chair next to her bed with his right hand wrapped around her waist!

He is back? Were are we? Hospital?  What happened yesterday? How did I reached here? 

The last memory was that of her waiting for Raghav's return! Her head was still paining slightly!

"Raghav?" she called him softly and touched his elbow.

"Hmm" he heard her and slowly woke up!

"When did you . ."

"Pallavi, you are up! Are you okay? I am so so sorry Pallavi! I should have picked up your calls!"

Raghav got back to his form as soon as he heard Pallavi's voice!

"Shh. . It's okay Raghav. Even I .  ."

"No. It's not okay! And please don't talk too much. I will call doctor. Hopefully you will get discharged before evening. But you should take rest. I have already called Aishwarya and asked her to inform about your absence for a week. You just need to send her your leave letter via mail!