CHAPTER 18

Pallavi was slowly recovering and Raghav had taken a break from his work , to look after Pallavi. Everyday Radha ji helped them with food and Ria visited them occasionally!

That day both of them were sitting in her room with Pallavi reading a book and Raghav working on his lap. She had decided to join back after two days.

"Raghav?"

"Ha?"

"I forgot to ask, but how was your deal?"

"Well, . .it went well but . .I didn't enjoyed the trip!"

"Even I couldn't  focus on anything!"

"Did you realized something?"

"What?"

"We never had our honeymoon trip after our marriage!"

"Well, there is time. We can plan it anytime!"

Raghav was about to tease her with something when he got a call from Jatin asking him to come to office immediately!

"Pallavi, I need to go to office now! Is it okay for you?"

"Of course Raghav. Just go na!"

He took some of his files from the table in hurry, which he was working on. He kissed her forehead and went back to his room to get ready. And within half an hour he reached his office.

* * * *

Jatin had called him to sign on some of the papers that needed urgent action! Raghav also discussed something about the file that he brought with him.

"Finally everything is sorted!" Jatin said.

"Okay, how's Nikki?"

"She is fine. Actually we are planning a trip  . ."

"Good!" Raghav said without letting him finish.

"For us!"

"Yaa, for you and Nikki, right?"

"Yaa, for us as well as for you two!"

"What?"

"Before you say something, let me tell you this was her idea. She wanted to meet Pallavi as well as plan something as a gift for both of you. So we just planned a double date for us!"

Raghav heard this and he started thinking about it!
There is nothing wrong it! But her health. . .Wait, First I need to ask her if she is okay with such an excursion with them!

"Dude, what are you think . . " he noticed a brown envelop inside Raghav's file.

"What's this?" Jatin asked.

"Oh. . this. It's Pallavi's blood test results. I must have accidently taken it along with me when I left.

"Blood test?" Jatin suddenly felt overwhelmed once he heard it which made Raghav to look at him in a confused manner!