CHAPTER 24

GOA PART 3:

Pallavi woke up around 4 in the evening and saw that Raghav was not there. She got up from bed and ordered two black coffee. When she turn around she saw Raghav coming out from the washroom after taking a shower.

"When did you woke up?"

"I never slept!" he replied.

She didn't knew what to ask next.

Raghav held her face and  made her look into his eyes.

"Pallavi . . ." he gently whispered her name.

"After knowing everything, my respect for you have increased thousand times. You are one brave soul with a pure heart. And now listen to me loud and clear. Both of that jerks don't deserve someone like you in their life. You, Pallavi was always destined to be mine forever; and I promise I will give you all those happiness that you deserve - so much so that you won't even remember that two cheaters dared to hurt you in your past!

But just give me a promise . ."

She looked him and nodded.

"You won't dare to hurt yourself and if you ever feel down, you will share your pain with me!"

"I promise Raghav. I will never forget that I am not alone; I have my man with me, forever!" She said with a peaceful smile.

"Okay now go and take a bath. We need to plan something for the engagement. Dadi just texted me. She want us to give a final nod on everything- from flowers to ornaments."

She nodded and went to the washroom to take a shower.

And as he made sure that she left, he took out his phone which he used for his unofficial as well as confidential works and dialed a number.

"Uday Verma and Ananya. I will text the name of the college and their department. She graduated three years ago and he was one year senior to that girl. I want their present details; family,  job and even regarding their close contacts. Get the work done within 48 hours!"

He said in a harsh, strict voice and cut the call.

"They need to pay for your each and every tears Pallavi and I promise, they will get what they deserve!"

He said with a fire inside his eyes . . .

* * * *

Raghav was sitting their with his laptop when Pallavi came out after getting fresh. He looked up and got mesmerized by the sight!

He got up and slowly moved towards Pallavi who was drying her hair. He stood behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist making her to turn back and look at him.

He covered the little distance that was left between them. It was getting dark and the garden view from their room turned even more  romantic with all that fairy light arrangements and the presence of moon light.