CHAPTER 29

A week later:

Raghav was having a hard time thinking how to open up in front of Pallavi; there is a lot to tell- now it's not only about his guilt but also about something from her past.

I need to be careful; she had already suffered a lot due to her trauma. Now whatever it is, it should not affect her either emotionally or mentally!

"Raghav can you drop me at the city mall please? Nikki is waiting there for her

"Raghav can you drop me at the city mall please? Nikki is waiting there for her." Pallavi asked him breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Ha? Yaa sure."

He took the key and both of them left within ten minutes.

"What are you guys planning?" he asked out of blue.

"Planning? What planning? We are not planning anything. Who said that we are planning something Raghav?" she said in a nervous tone.

Raghav looked at her confused.

"Pallavi I meant what are you guys planning for today. Like shopping or just outing? So that I will pick you after that!"

Oh!

"No Raghav. It's weekend right. So she just asked me to come with her for some random shopping. Don't worry, she said that she will drop me after that."

"Fine . . "

He went to a deep silence again.

"Pallavi?"

"Ha!"

"Nothing. Actually I  . ."

"Raghav, stop!" she said suddenly.

"What happened?" he asked after applying the brakes.

"It's Abhi, right?"

Raghav looked up at saw that he was standing near to a  car, impatiently looking at his phone. After few seconds he noticed their car and his face brightened up. He slowly moved towards them.

What the hell! He came here too! 

Raghav thought with an irritation.

"Hi Pallavi, this was so unexpected."

Yaa. You were the last one I was expecting today shake.

"What happened Abhi?"

"I was on my way to outer ring road and suddenly, there happened a break down. If you guys don't mind, can you drop me there. I am in a hurry."

"Yaa, why not? It will be our pleasure." Raghav said with a forced smile.

"Thanks."

He got into the backside of the car and started to ride.

"So you guys are going somewhere?"

"Yaa, I am going to mall. He just came to drop me."

"Oh. Anyway, it turned out to be a help to me."