CHAPTER 23

WARNING:

Slightly disturbing content ahead! Read upon your own risk!

GOA PART 2:

After having lunch with them, Nikki told them that she is having a headache. Hence they decided to take some rest for the time being and meet at the poolside by 7. So Raghav and Pallavi went back to their room after asking Nikki to take rest. Raghav also asked Jatin to call them if she is not getting better.

All the while Raghav was noticing Pallavi. She was in deep thoughts. While they were talking about the fun they had, she was all quiet.

Something is bothering her!

He concluded. After getting fresh, he closed the curtains and put a DO NOT DISTURB board in front of the door and switched off his phone.

He locked the room and switched on the A.C. Pallavi was sitting on the sofa, still lost  in her own world and didn't noticed any of these.

He pulled her closer to him making her look at him. He carried her in the bridal style and made her lied down next to him on the bed.

He hugged her sidewise and she closed her eyes while covering his chest with her face

"Pallavi?" he called her gently.

"Hmm . ."

"Exhausted?"

"Kind off."

"How was your day?"

She remained silent.

"If you want to share your thoughts I am here for you!"

She kept silent.

"It's my past Raghav!" she said after a while.

"What?"

"I heard something today and that remained me of the word past!"

"What did you heard?"

"That's not important; just some kind of rubbishness!"

He gently caressed her hair. She opened her eyes and looked at him. They had tears inside them!

"Shh ..it's okay. Everything is going to be fine. See I am here with you." his concern was clear in his voice.

"It happened three years ago. I was in my first year post graduation. I was away from home and was staying at a PG."

Raghav realized that she wanted to share everything with him.

Finally she is going to open up!

"I had friend named Ananya. We were classmates from school time as well as  good friends. We knew each other very well enough. She was also from a rich family and was kind of like a spoilt brat. But still she was good to me; or in other words I believed so. I helped her with studies and all and yes . . . things were going good till the  second semester.