CHAPTER 5

Raghav and Rithu were sitting by the pool side. Dadi went out to meet someone. He had just came there from Hyderabad.

"Now tell me, what's the matter?"

"Do you know that dadi is planning to fix my alliance with Akshay?"

Akshay was their family friend and they know each other from childhood.

"Yaa. She had told me. Oh okay. So you are tensed. That's why you wanted to meet . ."

"I am not ready to marry him." Rithu suddenly declared making Raghav confused.

"Why? I mean I checked everything. His background, his family, character. Everything seems to be fine . That's why I . . "  Raghav stopped for a moment and looked at Rithu's face.

"Do you love someone?"

She stayed silent but nodded her head.

"Who?" his tone changed drastically to a serious one.

"Bhaiya, I was about to tell you about him soon but then dadi came up with this idea of getting me married to Akshay

"Bhaiya, I was about to tell you about him soon but then dadi came up with this idea of getting me married to Akshay. You too agreed and now things are getting  out of my control. Few weeks back she was behind your alliance but you always skipped that topic. So she came up with this new plan of getting me married. And that too very soon.

I know she is getting old and is very much concerned about us but bhaiya how can you fix my marriage without asking whether I like this guy or not?"

"Rithu, calm down. No one will force you to get married to Akshay if you don't like him. Now tell me. Who is that guy?"

"Pranav. Pranav Sawant. CEO of Sawant group of Industries. He was my senior in school. And now we know each other for 6 years."

Sawant. The name sounds familiar.

" Is he a good guy?"

"Yes bhaiya he is. He is everything that makes me happy. He knows how to behave well. Very much polite and good looking. And above all he know how to respect his woman."

Raghav became silent for a moment. 

"Bhaiya?"

"I will enquire about him. And if he is perfect for you, then I will talk with dadi." 

Raghav said and Rithu hugged him tightly.

* * * *

Within two days he secretly enquired about Pranav and to be honest he seemed to be a perfect match for Rithu more than Akshay. 

That evening he decided to talk with dadi during dinner. He was a bit alarmed about what he is gonna say but for Rithu, he was ready to do anything.

"Dadi. I need to talk to you something."

"Me too. But you go first."

"Okay. So are you going ahead with the plan of Rithu's marriage with Akshay?"