CHAPTER 31

Before you read:

Please pardon me if I gave you the impression that whatever Ananya is going through is because of her actions and she deserves it very much; No, I didn't mean it. It's just what the character, Ananya thinks for herself; it was at this point her character started to change and she truly repented for whatever she had done in past.

But in reality, going through such a traumatic experience like cancer can be really painful. The patient will undergo serious physical changes as well as psychological issues which will be very difficult for them as well as their dear ones to deal with. I never intended to criticize their situation and holds a strong respect for everyone who deals with such a difficult experience. Just felt a need to clarify the same and I hope that my readers will understand what I was trying to say.

Thank You!

* * * *

Pallavi was sitting there still on the sofa. He came near to her and touched her shoulder making her to look up.

"Pallavi, what happened?"

She looked at him like a stranger making him even more confused and worried for her

She looked at him like a stranger making him even more confused and worried for her. She then stood up and said nothing. She took the tab and unlocked it. His face became pale as he understood what was coming which was confirmed by her as she showed the screen in front of him.

"Pallavi , . .please don't . ." he tried to touch her hands but she shook them off and stepped back.

He didn't knew what to say. He was expecting to explain everything to her calmly  but now when she found out herself, things are not good anymore.

Why didn't I deleted it before? Damn it!

"Raghav, if it was someone else, I wouldn't have waited for an explanation. But I need to hear from you; I need to hear your reason for doing all this. Because I  still think that my Raghav can't hurt innocent people. So please, tell me everything!"

She was not shouting; her voice was calm. But still he could feel the storm inside her. He understood that whatever she is gonna hear now will determine the future of their relationship.

"Pallavi, I didn't wanted to do this in the first place; trust me I wouldn't have planned all this but then again I was left with no option then.

The day before dadi came to ask your hands for marriage, she came to talk to me about our alliance."

Within the next ten minutes he explained whatever his dadi told him that day;  how she was planning to cancel Rithu and Pranav's alliance if Pallavi rejected Raghav's proposal and what would have done by Rithu to herself if she didn't had ended up with Pranav.

"I was really tensed and confused Pallavi; I wanted both of them to be happy. I didn't wanted to loose either of them. For that, I had to get married to you. I was hoping you to say a yes, but again if you rejected the proposal, I decided to make you agree for the same. And if nothing happens I decided to blackmail you using your father's business since you would never take a chance with your family's happiness."