CHAPTER 25

"Where are we?" she asked confused!

* * * *

FEW HOURS AGO:

He had told her that he would take her to see the sunrise. But she got up late that day and when she opened her eyes it was already 7. 

"Oh no!" she cursed herself as she spoiled Raghav's plans but once she looked up she saw him sitting calmly next to her on  the couch. He was simply staring at her with a smile.

"Raghav, I am so sorry. I should have.  ." she stopped and noticed that he was not upset at all.

"When did you woke up?"

"3 hours before!"

"Then you could have call me na! We had plans today!"

"We can see sunrise everyday but my wife calling my name and sleeping there like a small baby is indeed a sight to watch ."  he said pulling more close to him.

"What? I was calling you in my sleep? . ." she looked at his face  and realized that she was actually dreaming of him in her sleep. She blushed hard looking at his playful smile.

"Sorry!"

"For what?"

"I spoiled your plan!"

"Nah. Raghav Rao always have a back up plan jaan . Now, get ready. We are going out today."

She nodded and they left for Palolem beach within half an hour. Then they started their actual journey towards their destination for the day.

"Yacht?" she asked him as soon as she stepped into the luxurious yacht.

"Ha. We are going to a not so popular part of Goa and trust me not too many travel options are available for the same."

"So you rented a Yacht?"

"No. This is our private yacht.  We have some properties in Goa too."

"But where are we going?"

"Patience jaan." saying this he took her to the other  side of the yacht and it started moving. 

She saw that their breakfast was already arranged on the table. He pulled the chair for her and then sat opposite to her.

He served her brown bread toast and strawberry jam along with mixed fruit juice and she, all these while was adoring him

"Raghav?"

"Ha. . ."

"What if things were different?" she asked him while they were eating.

"Like?"

"What if both of us didn't met each other? What if dadi didn't came up with this idea of getting us married? What if  our families had fixed our marriages with someone else?"