CHAPTER 13

"All set?" Pallavi asked as she entered the theatre room with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Yup. Switch off the lights, na!"

Pallavi did the same sat next to him. As each second passed by, both of them got more and more engaged with the movie.

Pallavi's excitement was on peak level as she saw her favorite heroine started dancing on screen, so effortlessly.

"Look Raghav, she is my inspiration; the reason why I started learning da. . " She almost said the word dance before she remembered their first meeting.

No use. He doesn't even like my dance.

"What happened Pallavi?" Raghav asked seeing her changed expression.

"Ha, nothing." 

This khadoos have no idea how bad I felt that day!

She looked at Raghav. He was totally immersed in the movie, so did she. Finally, both of them got up, when both of them saw their favorite couple getting united  on screen.

Raghav went to shut down the system while Pallavi went down to keep the bowls back in the kitchen. Once she came back, the room was empty. While she was walking back, she spotted Raghav in the terrace lawn, sitting and staring deeply at the dark sky.

"You were here?"

Raghav turned back to see Pallavi behind him.

"Yaa. Come, sit down na!" Pallavi smiled at sat next to Raghav and sat quietly looking at the stars.

"What a movie, right?"

"Yaa. They don't make such ones nowadays!"

There was a brief silence for a while.

"Do you believe in that dialogue?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Which one?"

"That somewhere, someone has been made for you and . . someday we will meet them?"

Pallavi didn't knew how to answer that question. There was a time when she used to believe in such dialogues but her life proved that these are only some random fantasies.

"Do you believe in it Raghav?"

He laughed hearing her question.

"Why are you laughing Raghav?"

"Nothing Pallavi. I believed it when I had my first crush in fifth standard!"

"Your first crush? Who was she?" Pallavi got excited to hear about this new side of RR.

"Oh! You seems to be so interested to know!"

"Tell na, Raghav!"

"He name was Shivangi. She was one year younger to me and studied in the same school. A tiny, little girl with a cute pony tail!" He smiled as he remembered how childish he was during those days.

"Wow, have you ever confessed these feelings to her?"

"Nope!"

"Where is she now?"

"No idea. She went back to Indore, her native place, when she was 11 years old!"

She smiled imagining the cute love story of a ten year old Raghav.

"No one after that?"

"No. When I grew up I got totally indulged with my business. I wanted to expand my family business and utilized most of my energy for the same."

"Not even in college?"

"Well, I had infatuations and even got some proposals but didn't felt any spark!"