CHAPTER 21

Raghav woke up by 6 that morning. He looked at Pallavi who was still sleeping. He smiled and then gently carried her back  to her room.

After getting fresh, he went to kitchen. He had already planned to make a b'day break fast for her. He never had any previous cooking experience other than for coffee and juice. But today, he decided to surprise her with his breakfast.

After thinking a lot about it, he decided to make bread toast with chocolate syrup and thick milk shake for the break fast.

C'mon Raghav Rao. Just prove that you are best in every way possible.

He tried to cheer himself since he was uncertain about himself in this case. With great effort he managed to toast the bread but it turned out to more blacker then he expected; to a certain level that it can also be called as a burned toast.

He applied the chocolate syrup over it in hurry but the bottle slipped from his hands and the liquid was all over the slab.

Shit!

He looked around and saw that he had already made a complete mess of the place during the process of making the break fast.

There was butter stuck to the platform and some plates. The bread packet was let open, the spoons were scattered here and there. And yes, he also wasted a good amount of the syrup.

And looking at the pan he knew that something was wrong with it now. Because it was not looking like the same as before.

Did it damaged it? Nah! Okay, something went wrong! Let me quickly make the shake and clean the mess before she wakes up. He thought!

He quickly added the milk, vanilla ice cream and essence into it and was about to switch it on after adjusting the speed. It was then he sensed someone coming towards the area. He turned back and saw Pallavi coming towards the kitchen.

There was a kind of surprise on her facing after seeing him early in the kitchen but her smiled was soon erased after seeing the condition of the kitchen.

"Raghav Rao! What have done to my kitchen?" she seems to be hell shocked after looking at the mess. She didn't moved from her position as if she got rooted at the door side.

 She didn't moved from her position as if she got rooted at the door side

Congrats Raghav. From next year onwards her b'day can be celebrated as your death day too!

She was clearly mad since she always wanted her home and area to be neat and clean all the time. At times, he even suspected her to have OCD. In fact, she was mad at him for the first time after their marriage.

It won't be wrong to say that he got scared after seeing her like this.

"Pallavi, jaan, calm down.

 I can explain. But let me make this shake. Then I will clean it all myself!" 

Saying this he hurriedly went to switch on the mixer.