CHAPTER 26

Pallavi had to appreciate that this was indeed one of his best decision to come to this place.

They went for the canoe riding and also watched the playful dolphins here and there. But what she loved the most was the butterflies that she saw there!

"Raghav?"

"Ha?"

"I want to take a pic of us with the butterflies in the background!"  she said as soon as they came back from the ride.

He nodded and they decided to pose after selecting a perfect spot. 

He was holding the cam and she was more focused on her position.

"Ready?"

"Yaa."

And at the very next moment, the cam made the click sound along with Raghav kissing on her cheeks.

For a moment, she was shocked and looked at him.

"What was that?  He didn't responded but instead just showed her the pic. 

The perfect blue sky, her favorite butterflies and Raghav kissing her cheeks along with her joyous smile.

"Wow!"

"I know. In memory of our first ever trip."

They had there lunch that they bought and decided to lay down on the beach for a while.

They laid down silently watching the  the sky and the sound of the waves along with their hands intertwined with each others. They don't know how time had passed; they didn't felt a need to talk to each other. It was in that moment. The calmness of the place, the silence around them and most importantly the presence of the loved one. . . Peace was all that they were feeling.

After a while, Pallavi slowly got up and saw Raghav still lying there with closed eyes. She decided to walk for a bit. While she moved, she noticed small and beautiful shells here and there and collected them as she progressed.

She was thinking about the  what they were and what they are right now; the difference was only few months; can someone be in love with someone else in such a short span? Well, indeed  they are an example

"Should I tell him that I ready to give a complete sense to our relationship?" she wondered.

It was she who suggested that they should give some time to their relationship but now, she feels like the time has arrived already. 

She was so lost in her thoughts that she was slightly shaken when two hands wrapped her around by her waist.

"When did you got up?" he asked looking intensely at her eyes.

"Few minutes ago!"

It was then he noticed her hands.

"Sea shells?"