CHAPTER 27

Pallavi woke up in the middle of the night hearing her phone ringing continuously. 

"Hello?" she answered in her sleepy voice without checking the caller id.

"Open your door and come to balcony."

She became alert and immediately checked the caller id.

"Raghav?"

"Shh . .Don't make any noise and come fast."

What is he doing here at this time and how did he reached there?

She saw that Nikki was still asleep; so she made each move slowly and got out of her room. She passed the hallway and opened the balcony door only to see Raghav waiting there impatiently.

"How come you are here?"

He smiled and came closer only to hug her tightly. She too closed her eyes and return back the hug.

After a few seconds she broke the hug and looked at him with a fake anger

"Answer me Raghav."

"Come, let's go and sit somewhere."

They went and sat on the sofa. It was a well-designed place and there was a cool breeze surrounding them adding more charm to the moment.

 It was a well-designed place and there was a cool breeze surrounding them adding more charm to the moment

"Now tell me." She said after Raghav made her to lay down on his lap along with him caressing her hair.

"Well, I felt like seeing you right now; so I left my home , drove near to your place and parked the car at a distance. Your dutiful guard was sleeping soundly and luckily I  was a high jump champion too during my college days. So I jumped the wall and made it to the back side; I figured out there was a staircase near to the terrace and from there, I took a risk and made my way to the balcony through that small pathway."

"But you could have just call me; I would have . . "

"There is no thrill in that. Now this moment is ours; you, me and us. Otherwise, the entire household would have awaken by this time."