CHAPTER 10

Pallavi was waiting near the campus gate when she saw a black SUV coming towards where she was standing. She saw Raghav and he stopped the car in front of her. She got in and he started driving again.

"Hi Pallavi."

"Hi"

"Were you waiting for so long?"

"No. I just came out when I got your message."

There was a complete silence after that.

Why can't she talk a bit with me?

"What's your favorite color?"

"Ha?"

"No. Like dadi was asking the other day and I didn't knew it then. So. . ."

"White and yours's?"

"Black"

They were silent again for the rest of the ride. Within half an hour, they reached the showroom. Pallavi and Raghav got out and went inside. Clearly he was a familiar figure there because as they entered everyone became conscious and kept on staring at them. A lady around mid 30's came there to welcome them and Pallavi observed that she was way too much eager to welcome him.

Pallavi could also clearly see a change in Raghav's behavior. He became more stern and had a serious expression on his face.

Why is he acting cold right now? All of them were behaving so nicely. Few days before he was not like this; at least not with me. So what is his real behavior? This or that? I had actually assumed that living with him won't be much difficult after having all those conversation but now . . .Will he turn rude after marriage? Will he scare me like he is doing to these guys right now?

"This way sir" That lady said breaking Pallavi's thoughts. 

Is she trying to avoid me or is she trying to get close to him? Pallavi didn't like the way she was interacting with them.

It was then Raghav held the three fingers of her right hand tightly. She looked at him surprisingly and he looked at that manager and said.

"Lead us."

She got alarmed with Raghav's tone and lead them to an exclusive space. All these while Raghav was holding Pallavi's hand and  when they reached the section of bridal collection, he left her hand and both of  them sat next to each other.

Pallavi saw that they had already arranged some of their exclusive collections on the table and that lady again appeared in front of them.

"So, RR these are our latest design with exclusive works on it. You just go through the same meanwhile I will.  ."

She suddenly stopped when RR gestured the same with his fingers.

"Pallavi?"

"Hmm?"

"Select one you like!"

"But RR she doesn't know anything about trends and  . ."

"Sh. . .Beware that you are talking to my wife!"

Beware that you are talking to my wife!"