CHAPTER 4

After few weeks

Pallavi had taken a break for one week and came to Mumbai to visit her family. This was not something that she had planned but Pranav , all of a sudden asked her to come to Mumbai since he had to tell her something important. He was a bit tensed and Pallavi somehow guessed that it's something related to him and Rithu.

When she stepped into her home her maa and pa were totally surprised.

"You didn't informed us anything!" her mother said with an extreme essence of happiness in her voice.

"I don't need to inform anyone to come back to my home"

"Meera, you always keep  telling that she is not coming back and when she actually did, you are saying this" Her pa started to tease her mother.

"No , I was just. . "

"Now, stop both of you. Tell me where is Pranav?"

"He went to Delhi this morning. It was an important meeting and it came up all of a sudden. So I had to send him there. Don't worry beta, he will return tomorrow."

"Acha, now you go and get fresh. I am going to prepare your favorite breakfast."

She kissed her forehead and Pallavi went to her room. She had missed this place so  much and more than that she missed her pa and maa.

Once she came back after her bath, she saw the dining table filled with her favorite items. She had her breakfast with her parents after a long time.

 She had her breakfast with her parents after a long time

"Pa, actually are you guys free today?"

"No. I am leaving for office immediately. Ma will be here. Why? Are you planning to go somewhere?"

"No plans for today. We are going to temple and after that both of us are going for shopping." Meera said even before Pallavi can answer. She love to spend time outside with Pallavi but since the day she left, she had rarely gone out for shopping.

"Maa, temple is fine but I was actually if we could go to orphanage today. I saw kids like months back."

"Oh yes Pallu. You are right. Okay let's go there after visiting temple. Shopping can wait."

"And Meera don't forget to buy sweets and story books for kids."

"Yes sure. I will."

Pallavi was beyond happy. After all she share a special bond with that orphanage and kids who are staying there. She got ready after having her breakfast and both of them decided to visit temple first.

Pallavi was the one who drove the car and as they reached temple, Meera got a call from one of their helpers. She asked Pallavi to go and that she will come soon.

Pallavi was climbing the steps when she saw an old lady who was about to slip the step. She immediately caught her but in the process Pallavi's right hand got rubbed against the near by harsh wall and got bruised a bit.