CHAPTER 34

WARNING:

Slightly intimate scenes are included in this chapter. Skip it if you are not comfortable.

* * *  *

How long?" she asked in her sleepy voice.

"Just half an hour more butterfly!" he replied while driving towards his farm house, which was three hours away from Hyderabad.

It was his 29th b'day and also their most anticipated day! It was already 5 in the morning and within three hours they are gonna fulfill their dream.

Things were going to get perfect finally. They were going to get married that day in a temple near to his farm house; a secret wedding were only bride and groom will be there. And within next one month they are gonna attend two other wedding; one of Jatin and Nikki and other of Pranav and Rithu.

He still remembers the day Nikki proposed Jatin; it was magical. He almost cried when she went on her knees, with ring in her hands and asking him to begin a new chapter in their life, together. He immediately said yes and hugged each other. Them as well as their family witnessed that special moment in their life.

They wanted to do a register marriage but dadi insisted that they should do it by following all the rituals. Hence they decided to go to Mumbai by the end of  the month and get married in a simple way.

Jatin asked her about informing her parents but she didn't wanted to contact them in the first place.

"Trust me Jatin, they don't care if I am alive or not in the first place and I only want those people at my  wedding who are genuinely happy for us!

And regarding my family, Raghav, remember the time when you said that you are gonna be on my side during our wedding as the bride's brother,  while we were in college? Well, the time has arrived finally!"

"Of course we are gonna be on your side Nikki."

"That's not gonna happen buddy because if you are gonna be on Nikki's side, Pallavi will be on my side."

"No, but . ." Raghav and Nikki were gonna protest but they were interrupted by Pallavi.

"Guys, we are talking about your marriage not about bigg boss finale and regarding the same, yes I am with Jatin." Pallavi declared and Jatin looked at her with a sort of affection. They didn't shared any blood-to-blood relation but even then what they managed build between them in this short span was something that stood equal to that blood relation.

They decided that they will get married on 6th of next month, three weeks before they flew to Jaipur for Rithu and Pranav's destination wedding.

* * * *

They reached the farm house and the guard opened the main door for them. Pallavi and Raghav went to the master bedrooms to get ready. Raghav had brought a red south Indian  saree for her. She decided to wear the ancestral ornaments that dadi gifted her after their first wedding along with the saree.

Once Raghav got ready he went to her room and heard the sound of the washroom door slowly opening.

Pallavi came out with in that red silk saree with wet hair. Raghav stood there still looking at her. He can't believe this is gonna happen now.