EPILOGUE - PART A

Riya's phone started ringing around 9 p.m. and when Ruhi saw the name on the screen, her face brightened up with joy.

"Hello bhaiya . .."

"Hi my bacha. How are you?"

"Goooddd! When will Pallu come with baby bhaiya?"

Ruhi know that within few months a baby will come to play with her. She was extremely sad when both of them went to Mumbai during her trimester. Dadi and maa insisted that it will be better if she stays close to them during this period and they agreed. But they promised her that they will come back after 6 months with a baby and she can have a new friend then!

"Within few weeks bacha. Now, can you please give the phone to your Mamma?"

Ruhi agreed and passed the phone to Riya who was busy in the garden.

"Hello Raghav?"

"Ha di. Sorry to disturb you again but I wanted to ask what is  preeclampsia and eclampsia? Like I know this is related to mother's blood pressure during pregnancy. But can you explain the complications as well as necessary precautions for this conditions?" Raghav asked in a very anxious voice.

This was not something new. Every now and then , Raghav called her to ask about a pregnancy related doubt. She was sure that he was doing a lot of research and reading.

"Raghav all these are medical terms. You don't need to worry . ."

"Hello di, sorry again. He again bought some pregnancy books yesterday and was reading up all the night." 

Riya chuckled at Pallavi's complaining tone.

"It's okay Pallu. He must be very anxious."

"Thanks di and scold him if he calls you again."

"Sure Pallu. Take care."

"You too di and give a hug to Ruhi from my side. Good night"

She cut the call and turn back to Raghav who was looking everywhere except her face.

She was in her last trimester and within two weeks they can expect the delivery. And within these nine months she had enough.

Dadi and her maa was taking good care of her but Raghav was next level. He brought tones of organic vegetables each weeks and never allowed her to use their original room which was in upstairs. Instead he shifted the entire stuff to downstairs and never allowed to use stair case. He had a well planned diet and exercise routine for her and made sure that she followed them all.

He even told her not to control her mood swings and that she must show her anger on him if she is have mood changes.

"But why should I get angry on you?" she asked confused.

"Butterfly, even if there is no reasons, you may feel like yelling on someone. But most of the time, you may suppress your anger so that no one else will feel bad. But in our case, you should  yell at me, scold me if you feel so. Don't suppress anything within you okay?"

Pallavi was speechless after hearing his words. It was on that day she discovered that he was reading pregnancy books every now and then. He followed everything that was written there and even bothered Riya with silly doubts.

"Raghav look at me?"

He followed her instructions and looked at him like a guilty child.

"What did I told you?"

"That everything is gonna be fine and . ."

"And?"

"And that I don't need to stress out too much."