CHAPTER 20

Raghav was in his study, planning something for Pallavi's upcoming  b'day. He had already made arrangements for her favorite flowers and sweets. But he was still unsatisfied.

She loves lavender like nothing else. No wonder why she always smells like her favorite flower! But what exactly should I gift her?

He had no prior experience of gifting something to a girl, other than his sister. 

But when it comes to Pallavi, he was totally clueless. He wanted to make his first gift memorable.

"Let me call Jatin. He is more experienced than me in this case!"

He took his phone and dialed Jatin's number. After a few ring, he answered the call.

"Yes Raghav?"

"What was your first gift to Nikki?"

"What?"

"I asked what was the first gift that you gave to Nikki!"

"A kiss!" Raghav could sense him blushing on the other side.

" Jatin, I asked what was the first gift that you bought for Nikki?"

"A Louis Vuitton bag, if I am not wrong."

"Did she liked it?"

"Of course! But why are you . ."

"Okay, I will call you later!"

He cut the call immediately. He finally decided to gift her something expensive and ordered a diamond necklace for Pallavi. But still he was still feeling confused. Because as far he knows she is not fond of ornaments.

He went to the balcony and saw that Pallavi was talking to Ruhi in the garden. He smiled at the sight and went down to meet them.

* * * *

Pallavi saw Raghav, coming towards their side. He smiled looking at her and sat opposite to the duo.

"What's up Ruhi?" he asked casually.

Ruhi didn't replied anything but she silently shifted to his lap, much to his surprise. Pallavi could see that the Raghav who was once a khadoos scary bhaiya had now turned into her favorite friend.

That was when she got a call from Aishwarya.

"Raghav, I will be back now."

He nodded and she left to attend the call.

"What are you thinking bhaiya?" Ruhi asked looking at his face.

"Nothing Ruhi. I was just thinking about how to impress someone!"

"Your friend?"

"Ha, my friend!"

"You know bhaiya, when I want to im. . im . ." she struggled to complete the word.

"Impress." Raghav completed the word.

"Ha do that to Rihan, I will give him my painting."

She said innocently.

"Who is Rihan?" 

"My bf!"

"Bf?" Raghav asked with a horror.

"Ha, my best friend!"

Oh! He sighed.

"So, he will be happy after seeing your painting?"

"Ha! He knows that I won't draw for others kids! So, he says that I am his bestt friendd" She said smiling widely.

Then it struck him like a lightening.