CHAPTER 28

"Are you done with the job?" RR asked in his not so good tone. The first thing that he made sure of, after reaching his office that morning was to contact his men who had being assigned with one important task.

"Yes sir. The destruction has been activated; he is gonna face huge loss within one week and you can expect the desire result within next 25 days."

"God. Make sure that he has got no way to escape and yes do the work in utmost secrecy."

"Sure sir!"

He disconnected the call and got indulged in deep thought.

Uday is almost done but what about that vamp?

He decided to search her on social media but then his intercom ringed.

"Sir, one Mr. Goel is here to meet you. Shall I send him in?"

He had totally forgotten about him.

"Yaa. Ask him to come."

Now what will be that? He wondered.

After two minutes he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

He saw a gentlemen in his mid 50's in front of him. He seemed to be a little tried as well as tensed. Raghav asked him to occupy the seat in front of him.

"Now, what's the matter?"

"Actually . . .I  . . ." he was hesitant to start.

"You need some water?"

"Yes, please."

He gave him a glass of water and waited for him to finish.

"Now, again, what's the matter?"

There was a weird silence followed by that question.

"Mr. Goel, I understand that you didn't wasted your money and time just to show how silent you can be in front of someone. If you want to say or ask something make it fast."

"Actually Mr. Rao, I know that we are meeting for the first time but I know you before as one the brightest young businessman; but now I didn't came here because you but rather I am here for your wife Pallavi." he said with a low voice.

"What? How do you know Pallavi?"

"I know her even before you got married to her. I want to say something regarding a matter. Please listen to me."

He told whatever was there in his mind and after hearing him Raghav's face showed a mix of confusion and anger towards someone.

"Please Raghav try to understand my situation."

"You said whatever you wanted to say. Now you can leave. I will let you know the decision soon."

Mr. Goel stood up and started to move with a dejected face.

"And one more thing." RR said in a warning tone.

" RR said in a warning tone