Chapter 4

Sky

The next morning, I headed to the computer rooms to find Marcos. He basically lived there. It was normal seeing as he was the leader of our tech team. If you need something hacked, surveillance or effective tech gadgets made then he was our guy.

He wasn't bad on the eyes either. His black mousse hair reached his shoulder. When it wasn't tied into a bun, he let it loose with most of it on one side. His light grey eyes looked dark behind his glasses. You would never guess that he was a computer genius if you looked at his all black, leather jacket and sneaker style. He was hot, there was no denying it but I would probably be killed for even attempting to grab a piece.

Just as I suspected, he was using one of the computers in his favorite room. This room had computers in every corner and screen TV in case he needed to show me something. The gadget room was just behind the metal door on the left of the room.

The minute Marcos spotted me, he stood.

"Boss, what's up" Marcos asked as he approached me.

I stretched my arm out handing him the earpieces he had been asking for. Marcos grinned and handed them to one of the people in the room instructing them to take it to the 'tinkering room'.

"Any updates on Federico Caruso?" Federico was the head of the Caruso clan in Montana. He was the only ally of the Nicoli clan that we knew of. We had tried to turn them to our side but they wouldn't budge. So, they landed on my blacklist as well. Hitting them would weaken the Nicolis meaning they wouldn't have backup.

"Nothing yet. The Carusos keep their Capo under lock and key" Marcos shakes his head and whispers "pussy" under his breath.

I let out a chuckle and settled down on the chair he vacanted. Taking out a flash, I placed it in the laptop and begin to compile a list of names and locations.

"Keep an eye on the guys from the buy today and inform Dom of all their movements" Marcos nods jotting it down in his phone.

"By the way..." he started "The FBI were on your tail today. I messed with the traffic lights so that they couldn't follow you. I mean, they could have if they wanted to but they seemed to want to be very stealthy. I cross checked their computers incase they got something before I stopped them but there was nothing much. I deleted the picture they had of you crossing a red light."

My mouth pulled to a bright smile. Leave it to Marcos to have your back even without being told to.

If the only picture the FBI had of me was the of my crossing a red light then they just needed to give up. The cops thought I was a part of the mob but they didn't know I led it. They also had no proof which is why they couldn't arrest me.

"Thanks." Pulling out the flash, I handed it to Marcos. "Give this to Veronica. Directly in her hands!"

After he nodded, I made my way to the door.

Marcos

I headed to Veronica's room the minute Sky had left. The sense of urgency and secrecy in her voice told me this was something big. I usually knew everything going on so that I could make sure nothing went wrong but the few times I didn't know, it was for a good reason.

V opened the door and leaned on the frame with her arms crossed. "Sup" she greeted in her typical Veronica way.

"Phoenix told me to give this to you. It's something important judging by her reaction" instantly, Veronica straightened and took the flash from my hand. She put it in the small safe she kept by her bed locking it before facing me again.

"Thanks"

"I'm guessing that's your next mission?" I asked still standing by the door.

"Yeah. I will be gone for about a week" she whined with a sad smile on her face which made me smirk.

"Are you going to miss me V. I mean who wouldn't miss me, seeing as I am the sexiest thing on this planet" I winked at her and she rolled those beautiful green eyes of hers.

Veronica was an angel. Her black hair with red tips reached the middle of her back. The shorts and miniskirts she wore would one day be the death of me. Her Phoenix tattoo on her rib cage that symbolizes the clan she belonged to stretches all the way to her hip bone. Her 6 foot self was one inch shorter than me and yet so intimidating at times. She was strong willed and stubborn as hell. And I loved it.

"Don't flatter yourself Marcos."

"I don't have to honey. I know you love me" she looked on the verge of killing me and I knew I should have stopped but man was she hot when she was mad. Stepping closer towards her, I bent down and whispered in her ear. "Don't deny it amore. You know it's true"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Without warning, she grabbed my collar and pulled me into her room.