Chapter 45

Sky

Once we got to the Cave, I headed to the room where Bianca was being held and took my precious time skinning, burning, chopping and electricuting her.

Hours later, I walked out looking bloody and sweaty.

"Make sure her father is dead, if there is nobody, he is not dead. Put the MCs on the look out as well. We need to end this." I instructed Marcos.

Afterwards I headed to my room for a much needed shower.

Dom

Sky insisted on dealing with Bianca on her own and I respected that. It gave me time to call my brother Cole from the warehouse he and his girl would be staying in until they decided where to live.

Afterwards, I took a quick shower. I was in the middle of my room wrapped in a towel when I heard a knock. The door slowly creeped open and Sky walked in.

She emerged dangerously slowly wearing only a bathrobe. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail and her front teeth bit on her bottom lip.

A shiver went throw my body. I closed the distance within seconds and captured her lips in a deep kiss. Her hands slid around my neck as mine lifted her off the floor and onto the bed.

I yanked her rob off and throw it onto the floor along with my towel. Sky's arms roomed my bare chest moving downwards to my V line. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head.

"Keep them there." I ordered.

I quickly scarred towards my dresser and pulled out a condom. Sky watcher my put it on with a deep need. Her need was so visible it was enticing. Without wasting any time, I climbed back onto the bed and buried myself inside of her.

I fucked her with no mercy relishing in the trembles and sweet moans she made. Her nails dug into my bare back making the experience so much more thrilling. Sky's eyes rolled back as she fell over the edge. I followed minutes after with rapid panting and sweaty limbs.

I rolled over to the other side and pulled her closer to me cucooning her on my side.

"You know, I actually came here to talk." Sky whispered.

I burst into laughter at her confession before muttering "the next time you want to talk, don't come in here all devilish and biting your lip."

I felt her cheeks rise as she smiled.

"I'm still not sure who should marry the Marino princess." She stated bluntly.

"Which one of your cousins do you think would be the best option?"

"None." she laughed. "They would end up killing her or she would be so frightened that she would run away. Catalina seemed so fragile and delicate."

"Maybe- maybe I could ask Camillo to marry Catalina." She stated.

"Talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. I think he would be the best option though."

After agreeing on everything, we fell into a comfortable silence. As I was dozing off, he heard Sky's soft whispers.

"Hey Dom?"

"Yeah?" I replied

"I love you." Just like that, the exhaustion vanished and was replaced with complete contempt and happiness.

I quickly flipped her ontop of me and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love you too." I muttered against her lips.